Leaving Facebook

Hi,
I want to deactivate my facebook account, without losing my access to musicoin. When I try to login with my email, I get an error message saying the email is not found. How do I change my setup so I can unlink facebook, deactivate my facebook and use my email to login to my musicoin profile?

I’ve tried to deactivate my facebook several times, but that zombie always comes back.

facebook = spies and spammers.

Ambassadors

hello i did the same just incase my facebook is deleted …
0_1538134597677_Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 14.35.01.png
on email for email/password authentication and current account email i input the same mail ( the mail i use to login to facebook)… then log out of musicoin and try to login with mail and see if this works for you … it works for me…
tell me if it that worked for you too…

administrators

You can also link Twitter and/ or Google account to Musicoin profile by clicking on avatar image (in the upper right) and choosing the one you want to link. ☺

@naked-gun said in Leaving Facebook:

Hi,
I want to deactivate my facebook account, without losing my access to musicoin. When I try to login with my email, I get an error message saying the email is not found. How do I change my setup so I can unlink facebook, deactivate my facebook and use my email to login to my musicoin profile?

Great decision you took by leaving facebook! 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.