0_1534367393935_002-AOW-MIDDLE-BANNER-2.png

0_1534364202185_003-AOW-ARTISTS_LINKS-SEPARATOR.png

isaiAs
Blackhot Company
Alonewolf
Bubblelawn
WholeSpirit

0_1534364219040_004-AOW-GETTING_STARTED-SEPARATOR.png

Signup here fast and easy with your social media account.

Musicoin links :

• Website - High industry standards | Fair remuneration | Transparent licenses…
  • Getting Started - Desktop Wallet | MyCrypto | Coinomi App | Exchanges
  • How it works - The technology | Universal Basic Income UBI | Pay per play PPP
  • FAQ - About our project
  • White paper - A decentralized platform revolutionizing creation, distribution and consumption of music.

cool competitors. Best of you will be at Musicoin header

btw, atm we have new Big Star on the board - Carol Kay . It was surprise for me, check it out her page - https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x00543cd1a1c9454b27cd6b91822293f2fcde43dd

Loving the work of Alonewolf - gets my vote !!

All great, but I’m going for Whole Spirit.

Thanks for including me and for anyone that votes for me!

I’m listening through them all now and will make a vote in a bit. Not gonna vote for myself, of course 😛

@zeljko-stanojkovski Nice job finding and mixing in some “Hidden Gems” (artists/releases from 3-9 months back) in the nominations.

Many thanks for being in the artist of the week and among these great musicians! Appericiate it a lot! Will give everyone a good listen.
Love from WholeSpirit

My vote this week, went for the WholeSpirit.
Regards for everyone.

last edited by Ugochill Music
Ambassadors

Thank you @Zeljko-Stanojkovski for this beautiful selection, the choice was difficult because all the artists present have talent and merit. I voted for @Alonewolf
LOVE ⚜
IXIISIS

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.