Suggestion for affiliate links and embedded players.
Ambassadors

Hey @Zeljko-Stanojkovski and devs 🙂

I have an idea to resolve some confusion about 1. embedded players and 2. affiliate links.
And I think they can be resolved together.

The problem:
Last time I checked, if someone isn’t logged in, the embedded player just shows a blank iframe.
and
Artists aren’t sure whether to post their affiliate link or their music page link. So…

What if

1. When a visitor sees an embedded musicoin song, instead of a blank screen, they see the affiliate link for the artist who shared the embedded song

2. Then instead of posting affiliate links, each Musicoin member could promote Musicoin (and their affiliate link) just by embedding their songs.

Better promotion (faster, simpler), without having to remember affiliate links. Most important, instead of having lots of visitors confused by the blank embed, they are more tempted to try out Musicoin 🙂

last edited by KHAiiM
administrators

Hello @KHAiiM
This sounds nice.
Aren’t you on our Slack channel? Can you please ping the devs there too :relaxed

Ambassadors

@zeljko-stanojkovski Hey,! I’m a slack slacker, but I’ll post a message there - thanks for the motivation!! Still getting use to slack.

It looks like the embedded musicoin player IS WORKING again, even for non members, so the 1st part of the question is solved. We just need to make it so that it shows the affiliate links now.

I’ll post on slack
Peace!

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.