How long should a release take?

Hello!
I just released my first song through Musicoin. I have 2 (maybe 3) questions regarding this. First of all I don’t see my release yet - should I just wait 24 hours or so? Secondly I’m having trouble verifying my email address; I enter the proper code and everything but it never appears as verified on my profile.
Also I’m wondering if there’s a simple way to release and entire album or is releasing just basically for singles at this point?

Much love to you all I absolutely LOVE the mission of Musicoin.

Ambassadors

Hello @zanderyatesmusic, and nice to Musicoin you! 🙂

The first element to know is: when have you created your profile on the platform? If it was less than 24 hours ago, you’re most probably not verified yet.

My second question is: what’s your “main website” profile name?

The Musicoin Team person in charge of it is @Zeljko-Stanojkovski. He’ll be able answering about the email address trouble too (I’m tagging your message for him to notice it 😉 ).

Regarding your third question: yes, till now releasing an entire album must be done track by track, as if they were singles. The album upload option will possibly be included among the website improvements to be made in October.

Thaaanks a lot for the love, and sending back some to you 😄 It’s what our world most needs (well, “combative love” 🙂 ).

last edited by Ijatz Guatemala
administrators

Hello @zanderyatesmusic 🙂

You don’t have any release on your profile possibly because releasing was interrupted.

The profile is verified, and I see you verified your email address(it’s connected to the profile).
Looking forward to see/hear your tracks ☺

Awesome! I’m looking forward to sharing my music with you!
Thank you both very much @Ijatz-Guatemala @Zeljko-Stanojkovski

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.