check out revolut card.
Ambassadors

Hello community i think you can check out revolut card its a visa card that you can use everywhere you get to have access like your bank you have iban etc and its the easiest, fastest way to buy, hold and exchange Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple at the best possible exchange rate.
maybe its the easiest way (for me ) to have everything in one place… my iban account buy cryptos or sell or send my profits from cryptopia/bittrex etc to my account in revolut and top up my card…
https://www.revolut.com/
0_1535115168657_Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 15.52.26.png

Ambassadors

Heellooo @asterios-papastamatakis, and thanks for this info! I hadn’t yet looked for data about that “Revolut card”. On the basis of what I’ve read just now (in this thorough review: http://nomadcapitalist.com/2017/12/15/revolut-card-review-fee-free-future-international-exchanges/ ) it seems they’ve attracted a huge number of clients since their launch back in 2015 (1 million cardholders in Europe only!) and they’re pioneering the banking options of the next decade, but that till now their services are quite casual / unstable, and that in case of any trouble or delay their customer assistance is awful (when they do answer…).

Two examples of client reports, among many others:

"on May 15, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Revolut saves you money – as long as it does not somehow loose track of it. In my case it has taken Revolut more than a month now (and counting) to transfer CHF 900 from my Revolut account to my Swiss bank account. All that customer service tells me is to allow 7 more days for investigation. I guess / hope most users have better luck.

WARNING
on July 16, 2018 at 6:12 pm
My money is still sitting on their Barclays Account in London, even though they have the fully detailled Swift Wire Transaction Receipt from the sending bank. No response other “please be patient”. 6 weeks now!

It takes a lot of savings to compensate for the hassle, nerve, aggravation and lost funds they are causing.

Be safe – stay away".

Another user mentions companies that apparently offer a similar range of services:

Transferwise
Monzo
N26

It could be useful to share here our comparative experiences 😄

last edited by Ijatz Guatemala

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.