Work smarter, not harder!
Ambassadors

I hope you’re diligently posting about Musicoin on social media. But work smarter not harder! Ensure you link your accounts. I am sure most of you know about and do this… but in case you don’t))) So when I post on Instagram it appears on my FB and Twitter - three jobs done in one go. Also if you have a WordPress blog (mine’s at stevee.ru) you can use the Steempress plugin so your post will appear on Steemit simultaneously. What? Not on steemit.com? Seriously, you should be. You get crypto for blogging. So work smarter, have fun and ROCK ON!

Ambassadors

@stevee yes stevve youre absolutely right… im doing this already and as martin suggested and im already doing is that ill post everything i want in the forum and share from here everything that i can, so this way we will increase traffic to the forum… 🙂

last edited by Asterios Papastamatakis
Ambassadors

Great stuff, man and it gives us more time to do what we love - making music))) Rock on…

Ambassadors

I think you are correct. But…I like to give the followers slightly different content depending on the platform they are using. With that I can keep them more interested if they are following me on 3 different digital social media.
As a user I’m not a fan of robots, and some content works better on One platform and not the other.
Having said that I am aware that it’s harder to mantain, but I think that in long term ir pays off…

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.