minimum age for a verified artist

What is the minimum age for a verified artist? Are there any restrictions on this score?

Ambassadors

Hello @ovo-vibe, and nice to Musicoin you! 🙂

As far as I know, there isn’t any such restriction. I remember having heard of at least one case of a Musicoin artist whose 12 years old daughter already composes music, and has created her profile, planning to upload tunes in a near future 🙂

Is your question related to a legal responsibility aspect?

No. Legal responsibility does not interest me. The fact is that here the forum has information about the fact that Musicoin needs profiles for verification Google, Facebook and so on. But if the child honestly indicates his age, he can not even create an email address on Google. I’m not talking about the fact that the profile on facebook should be with an annual activity.

Ambassadors

Ah ok, thanks for those precisions! I didn’t know one must be an 18 y.o. user to create an account on Google, for instance.

Perhaps @Asterios-Papastamatakis or @Zeljko-Stanojkovski could shed some light on this topic?

last edited by Ijatz Guatemala
administrators

Hello 🙂

If the age is between 13-18 artist’s parent/guardian is responsible to read TOS and agree to them on his behalf.

Well, suppose that the parents read TOS and agree (by the way, where it can be read and what it means), and what’s next? After all, it is assumed that the child does not have Facebook 🙂 What is the sequence of actions of the child, parents and Musicoin?

administrators

@Rainy-Cello TOS are on the site .
Continuing to use site means agreeing to Terms of Service ☺

Ambassadors

Hello @rainy-cello, and nice to Musicoin you! 🙂

You can find the Musicoin Terms of Service under the “Legal” upper menu item, on the main page:

https://musicoin.org/legal/legal

I’ll transfer your “steps to follow” question to our legal counseller, it’s definitely a topic to be deepened 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.