Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 29]!
administrators

** Vote for artist of the week** [WEEK 29]

Future polls will be created every Sunday 9PM UTC.
Support an artist that you like with your vote.
Click on your choice, then hit “VOTE” to register.

Check artists here
M.I.N.D
House of Amber
Wouter Konings
Hawk and the wild
Arcknight

Ambassadors

loved and voted Arcknight… @arcknight

Ambassadors

I liked & voted Wouter Konings 🎧 🎼

I vote for M.I.N.D., solid guitars and vocals, love the mix of 70’s sound and contemporary metal!

Ambassadors

Wooow, it seems this time the competition is more open than ever! Three Ambassadors already voted, and all three for a different artist 🙂

I’ll dedicate the day to listen to 3 or 4 tunes of each musical proposal, and make up my mind 😛

Congratulations to every nominated artist! This time, I’m voting for M.I.N.D but I really like Wouter Konings as well! Good luck, guys!

Ambassadors

Voted, for M.I.N.D.! A great standard bearer for Musicoin! 😄

Congratulation to our AOW-29 winner @M-I-N-D
Bravo! You have received the badge ! 0_1534109952174_AOW-v0_2-(ICON-200px).png

Here your personalized M.I.N.D design gift to share -
0_1534335350038_AOW-29-MIND-(3x1-POP-UP-v0_7).jpg

last edited by Brendan
Ambassadors

Wooow @brendan, how elegant and classy are these designs!!! The badge will it permanently appear on the artist profile? 😄

Thanks @Ijatz-Guatemala ☺ cool you like it ✌
The badge is normally activated for a week on the artist profile of winner and the personalized images designed with the color of the artist are part of gifts offered by musicoin from now week 29. 🎁

Thank you so much to all who voted for us!! It made my week 🙂 what a nice feeling to wake up and see this first thing in the morning! I love Musicoin, together we can change the music industry back to a music community and share our joy for the art 🎸 🎼 ☺

last edited by M.I.N.D
Ambassadors

Congratulations @M-I-N-D !

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.