Musicoin needs help on KuCoin exchange ???

My attention came to a post on Steemit this morning off the very kool Tea Man and to me this looks very fake, i could be wrong and i see no mention of Kucoin in searchs here, so i thought i would bring to your attention! Is this real or someone coining it in and ripping people off using the Musicoin name? https://steemit.com/giveaway/@xemurai/3000-steem-power-give-away—mu-2018-6-5-15-37-41

Hi, I can’t open that link, but @xemurai is a good guy. 😉
I know that Musicoin is actively looking for new exchanges to be listed on.

cool idea, maybe we can help too?

Ambassadors

Hello @kurt-state , nice to Musicoin you! 🙂 And thanks for your quick answers, @Ivan and @metkraming!

Yes, it’s a legit “blitz” campaign started by @xemurai yesterday, in order to raise the number of votes in favour of the $MUSIC integration on Kucoin. And, as you’ll probably have noticed, Xemurai is a real locomotive on Steemit and social networks 😄

Kurt, there hasn’t been any mention of that initiative on the Forum till now cause it’s a very recent one, and that Xemurai (who, by the way, has become a Musicoin Ambassador!) proposed it first on the Musicoin Slack channel.

And @metkraming, of cooouurse, let’s share the move as widely as we can! 😄

Be assured we

Ambassadors

Be assured we will feed the Forum with updates regarding the Kucoin voting campaign!

Ambassadors

Hey everything is real the winners received the award but sadly we didnt make first place.

Ambassadors

@kurt-state Hey everything is real the winners received the award but sadly we didnt make first place.

@xemurai who won?

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.