Musicoin needs help on KuCoin exchange ???

My attention came to a post on Steemit this morning off the very kool Tea Man and to me this looks very fake, i could be wrong and i see no mention of Kucoin in searchs here, so i thought i would bring to your attention! Is this real or someone coining it in and ripping people off using the Musicoin name? https://steemit.com/giveaway/@xemurai/3000-steem-power-give-away---mu-2018-6-5-15-37-41

Hi, I can't open that link, but @xemurai is a good guy. 😉
I know that Musicoin is actively looking for new exchanges to be listed on.

cool idea, maybe we can help too?

Ambassadors

Hello @kurt-state , nice to Musicoin you! 🙂 And thanks for your quick answers, @Ivan and @metkraming!

Yes, it's a legit "blitz" campaign started by @xemurai yesterday, in order to raise the number of votes in favour of the $MUSIC integration on Kucoin. And, as you'll probably have noticed, Xemurai is a real locomotive on Steemit and social networks 😄

Kurt, there hasn't been any mention of that initiative on the Forum till now cause it's a very recent one, and that Xemurai (who, by the way, has become a Musicoin Ambassador!) proposed it first on the Musicoin Slack channel.

And @metkraming, of cooouurse, let's share the move as widely as we can! 😄

Be assured we

Ambassadors

Be assured we will feed the Forum with updates regarding the Kucoin voting campaign!

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.