6 Days and four requests... Still not verified as a musician.

And I am still not a verified musician… Is this the Norm?

Ambassadors

Hello @ACofG, and nice to Musicoin you! 🙂

No, it isn’t. The vast majority of artists on the platform has been verified within 24 or 48 hours.

Have you written to reviewers@musicoin.org? Many Musicoiners read these Forum messages, but we’re not always the responsible people able to act in such a case.

I send you an avalanche of good vibes and luck!! 😄

Cual es el protocolo para poder subir mis video aquí?

well now it would appear that the account has been locked as a listener only… The email verification they send me expired in 24 seconds… Very disappointing to say the least…

I have written to reviewers@musicoin.org … but as like the ones before the last… no response or reply’s… I guess the focus here is more about how to keep up with choon and bitshares rather than the music and artists…

Thanks for your efforts… and at anytime that you might need an extra set of ears… buzz me… Thanks

Ambassadors

@acofg said in 6 Days and four requests... Still not verified as a musician.:

well now it would appear that the account has been locked as a listener only… The email verification they send me expired in 24 seconds… Very disappointing to say the least…

Mmhhh, I don’t have a clue about what happened 😕

What I’d do if I were you is creating a second account, modifying one letter or digit only in your username, for this new profile to be an artist one.

@Zeljko-Stanojkovski, could you check what happened in this procedure? (sorry for tagging you, I ignore who’s in charge of verifying the artists applications 😉 ).

And @ACofG, sorry for the bitter taste you might have felt till now, but be assured we’re on this platform on the basis of our passions (mainly, music and justice), and that among the Musicoin Ambassadors we dedicate our time and energy to this ecosystem without taking into account if and how other decentralized projects are evolving. The idea is “growing by our own strenghts, not by disqualifying (or spying 🙂 ) the others growth”.

administrators

@ACofG Hi there, I’m here to help. Sorry for the inconvenience but it appears that your email hasn’t appeared in our inbox. As your Twitter is brand new we need to go through one more step in order to verify your account. Please check direct message for info. ☺

@Ijatz-Guatemala Thanks.

last edited by Zeljko Stanojkovski

@zeljko-stanojkovski All is good… And I know and understand that Sh*t Happens… I have followed up on your request… If you need anything else from me feel free to ask… And, I would like to thank all that have aided me through this process…

Ambassadors

You’re welcome @acofg! The whole Musicoin process ground is creating a Community, for and by artists and fans supporting each other.

And we know you’ll guide the newcomers too, on the basis of the experience (bad and good) you’re gonna acumulate here 🙂

Can’t wait to listen to your compositions!

Thaaanks @Zeljko-Stanojkovski for your intervention!

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.