Musicoin Music Video Contest?

This is great 🙂 Keep it up!

Ambassadors

Heelllooo @iamnicknames, nice to Musicoin you! 😄

How fruitful is the proposal you’ve made!

What would you think of promoting it, to begin with, along these 2 lines?:

• to set up an “official Musicoin Video Contest” every 15 days (it requires talking with the dev team for them to open a dedicated space on the main website page, like the one already existing for the weekly song contest);

• creating this same thread on Steemit.com, inviting all the Musicoiners who own a Steemit profile (we’re quite a bunch) to spread the word and of course to vote for the videoclip they most like.

Let’s get this alive and kicking 😄

Ambassadors

@ijatz-guatemala said in Musicoin Music Video Contest?:

Heelllooo @iamnicknames, nice to Musicoin you! 😄

How fruitful is the proposal you’ve made!

What would you think of promoting it, to begin with, along these 2 lines?:

• to set up an “official Musicoin Video Contest” every 15 days (it requires talking with the dev team for them to open a dedicated space on the main website page, like the one already existing for the weekly song contest);

• creating this same thread on Steemit.com, inviting all the Musicoiners who own a Steemit profile (we’re quite a bunch) to spread the word and of course to vote for the videoclip they most like.

Let’s get this alive and kicking 😄

I could not agree more! I think the community has spoken!=) #WeAreNameless

@zeljko-stanojkovski no, thank you! for this awesome platform!=) just happy to be a part and be able to contribute!

@toyo such sweet vibes of the song fit vety well with the visuals=) great job!

@jeffguitar beautiful and deep composition! reminded me a little of System of a Down but more melodic and acoustic ofcourse=) and a nice clean live video to go along, just brilliant!

@iamnicknames Why thank you sire 😄
It was fun doing it and a fine place to make a memory.
Cheers for the kind words nick.
Peeace

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.