Musicoin Music Video Contest?

@bigshoe Great vid and track nice and smooth. Also subbed to your channel and commented and liked the video on YouTube.

@p-o-f Excellent Vid, enjoyed the video and music. Also went over to your channel, comment and liked the video and subbed to your channel.

@seven-epigonus Top class, went over to your channel subbed, commented and liked the vid. Well done Nice video.

@quint-s-ence @Asterios-Papastamatakis Many thanks for the upvote. I'm really not interested in winning the contest moreso getting to know a few people here on the forum and also on the YouTube Platform. It's a shame there aren't more posts in this thread.

@quint-s-ence said in Musicoin Music Video Contest?:

@quint-s-ence @Asterios-Papastamatakis Many thanks for the upvote. I'm really not interested in winning the contest moreso getting to know a few people here on the forum and also on the YouTube Platform. It's a shame there aren't more posts in this thread.

Totally agree wish there were more vids..:( well, if anyone needs an original music video made hit me up www.WeAreNameless.org

last edited by iamnicknames

@george-escalante straight fire! spitting raw truth ma dude!

@george-escalante I'm usually not a great lover of HipHop Rap etc etc. But This track is poetic, Top class. The lyrics are inspiring and after having watched other videos from this artist I have to say, I have changed my mind, regards his artistry anyhow. Absolutely awesome track

@iamnicknames I appreciate you for that. My whole focus has been to preserve the culture, from which it was originated. Enlightenment, lyrical skill, wordplay, and empowerment are my weapons of choice. #CulturalRebuild

@quint-s-ence That means a lot to me. If I was able to make you feel different about HipHop, then I see that as a victory. Misrepresentation has definitely hurt my beloved culture but I'm working on creating a different lane called #SpokenSword which infuses HipHop with SpokenWord and keeps this path pure on igniting thought.

Ambassadors

Here's a video of my organ trio playing ''this masqerade''.. 🙂

administrators

@iamnicknames That's a nice idea, taken into consideration.
Thanks ☺

@asterios-papastamatakis This is freakin' amazing, The guy on Guitar is superb and gotta be one of my favorite Benson Tracks. Subscribed to the channel and liked and commented on the video as Quint S Ence.

last edited by Quint S Ence

This is great 🙂 Keep it up!

Ambassadors

Heelllooo @iamnicknames, nice to Musicoin you! 😄

How fruitful is the proposal you've made!

What would you think of promoting it, to begin with, along these 2 lines?:

• to set up an "official Musicoin Video Contest" every 15 days (it requires talking with the dev team for them to open a dedicated space on the main website page, like the one already existing for the weekly song contest);

• creating this same thread on Steemit.com, inviting all the Musicoiners who own a Steemit profile (we're quite a bunch) to spread the word and of course to vote for the videoclip they most like.

Let's get this alive and kicking 😄

Ambassadors

@ijatz-guatemala said in Musicoin Music Video Contest?:

Heelllooo @iamnicknames, nice to Musicoin you! 😄

How fruitful is the proposal you've made!

What would you think of promoting it, to begin with, along these 2 lines?:

• to set up an "official Musicoin Video Contest" every 15 days (it requires talking with the dev team for them to open a dedicated space on the main website page, like the one already existing for the weekly song contest);

• creating this same thread on Steemit.com, inviting all the Musicoiners who own a Steemit profile (we're quite a bunch) to spread the word and of course to vote for the videoclip they most like.

Let's get this alive and kicking 😄

I could not agree more! I think the community has spoken!=) #WeAreNameless

@zeljko-stanojkovski no, thank you! for this awesome platform!=) just happy to be a part and be able to contribute!

@toyo such sweet vibes of the song fit vety well with the visuals=) great job!

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.