ReadyMade Memories need You.....

to listen to one of our songs help me with a genre. I don't really know where we fit. We are a two piece electric rock group. We would love the help. I put one of our songs down as electronic folk but I don't think of folk when I hear us. I just really need help explaining our music to others. Thank you for your time. I usally say we are a mix of postal service and smashing pumpkins.

Much Love!
RMM

Ambassadors

can you post here your link of the song? 🙂

https://musicoin.org/nav/track/0x9b3da232c6ab5f43b2bdb24ecaa986885e882850

Sorry I was on break at work when I posted that. Thank you for posting back!

-RMM

Also the song should be under ReadyMade Memories but I guess I messed up when uploading it.

-RMM

I really enjoyed listening to that.

Well delivered, great vocals and arrangement.

For me, if anything the genre is Alternative Rock. I wouldn't get to bogged down by that though. Just keep on writing and producing good songs.

Keep up the good work.

Scott

I just heard the song, it's great! I would categorize it as garage rock, but I also think you guys should just care about making the music -the labeling and all that stuff is usually the job of the critics 😉 It's a cool feeling when you don't know how your music "fits in", that means you're on the right path. That's how I feel about my own songs and I'm rather glad. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your feed back and taking a listen! We are working on more. Musicoin is an great idea for artist.

-rmm

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.