My Tracks Are Not Playing

The tracks that I have released were working fine but as of recent, seem to be having an issue to play. I wanted to know if there’s anything that I can do my end to alleviate this issue.

This is what I’ve been receiving. “The video audio not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

last edited by George Escalante

Same here site seems to be getting worse by the day can we revert to the old stuff as this is getting out of hand now.

I can’t play any tracks at all on multiple browsers. Same error, “The video audio not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported”

I just signed up to see if this was a genuine and professional platform, but having second thoughts now. Can’t even update my profile to publish it for the first time… another error… ‘Update failed! Please try again later.’

Is Musicoin for real?

Ambassadors

@George-Escalante @DeeJay-DarkStorm @musicoin-3
It’s been very publicly announced that we’re going through major upgrades. This is expected.
In the meantime I highly encourage you to read this: https://steemit.com/music/@pascalguyon/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-musicoin

last edited by Pascal Guyon 0

I am the same have not been able to play since the for a few days now get the same message

@pascal-guyon-0 With that being said, is there anything that we as the people of Musicoin can do to alleviate those issues? Also, is it possible for there to be some sort of compensation, such as the possibility of 3 - 5 “tips” per artists’ tracks for the mishaps that are happening? I think it was mentioned in a comment prior but, is there a tech team or someone we can turn to when this is going on? I feel like artists lose momentum from listeners when they are promoting their music through this forum, or any other, and there are situations beyond our control that are happening. Let us know how we can assist with this matter.

Stick together everyone, we will get the updates we are waiting for soon 🙂 In the end we are going to be better off 🙂 Get yourself some extra salary by joining our competition for now: bit.ly/volareocontest

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.