Neon Insect - I think I should say hello at least

@neon-insect I wish I could do it for more people but I just don't have the time and I do need to work just the same to earn a living and pay the rent. But I do it most of the work I do for musicians and the label for free. I also blog about emerging artists and I started a vlog on You tube TheRockBoxTv but had to put that aside for a while because I am so tied up with the label and Elephant State at the moment. I am passionate about listening to new music and emerging artists and I listen to all genres of music.

@iced-note-music Yeah, I can imagine πŸ™‚ If you're interested, I can send you my upcoming release for preview, if you like to blog (currently on the promotion run). And if you don't have the time, then you could just take it as a late christmas gift, I don't mind. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Ambassadors

Thank you. I'm glad my music is a "mixed bag" for you as I am like you, not tied to a particular genre, so no one is going to like everything I do πŸ™‚

Been enjoying your music and looking forward to more!

Shh don't tell anyone else but you are my favorite artist I've found on here @Neon-Insect

Your music is freaking silky to my ears.

@juxta the mixed bags are the ones that surprise the most high five If you're broad in genre, it just tells alot of how open you are for music yourself. I think that is a remarkable trait as a musician and I appreciate that a lot. We're the explorers πŸ˜‰

@Amphlux Guess it's just a matter of time when we get something done together ❀ Thanks so much for your kindness

Ambassadors

@amphlux I heard that! πŸ˜›

Heya, gonna keep my eye out for the album. Have collaborated with Claus on a couple of things a some years ago and also remixed a few of his songs. Met him again earlier this year actually, when we played the same festival. Great guy!

Going to check out your music here on Musicion as well.

last edited by Slusk

@slusk Yeah, that's where it kinda started. A remix and me asking for a favor in return πŸ™‚ I didn't expect him to do it, but he pretty much did. That was really great.
I wanted to meet him on the 23rd of december because he was playing in my town. But that didn't happen due to...well...christmas ^^

If you don't mind, I'd love to check out what you did with Claus.

Regarding my music...I'm all over the place. Just saying.^^

@neon-insect Fun! I will check it out when it's released.

Our band Titans did a collaboration track with him almost 9-10 years ago or so. Læther Strip vs Titans - Deadhead. Quite straight forward track. Was included on Yes I'm Limited V.

The two remixes I did for him:
https://alfamatrix.bandcamp.com/track/invade-my-body-titans-remix
https://alfamatrix.bandcamp.com/track/dont-tame-your-soul-titans-remix

Deadhead track is available on Spotify I think. Couldn't find it elsewhere. Titans hasn't released anything for ages.

last edited by Slusk

@slusk These are quite some cool tracks! Really enjoyed them. Will have to check out the Deadhead track yet, but will do once I get spotify running (I just don't like spotify that much^^)

I made this remix: https://leaetherstrip.bandcamp.com/track/we-fail-to-forget-eternal-nightmares-1984-mix

(a few years later I would have made this track way shorter than it is xD )

That was a time I had the opportunity to work with quite a bunch of bigger names, before I turned my eyes towards soundtrack work and abandoning stage.
It's actually liberating after so many years to do something into that direction again. Really enjoyed the ride.

last edited by Neon Insect

@neon-insect πŸ™‚ after thoroughly enjoying your own tracks a couple of times i will now check out the ones i donΒ΄t know so far from your list.. πŸ™‚

@neon-insect said in Neon Insect - I think I should say hello at least:

@amphlux

@vander-lamp if you haven't discovered amphlux yet, then it is about time xD

btw. @vANdER-lAMP - I probably will get in touch soon. You and your Cello could be of use for me, if I may ^^

@neon-insect checked out amphlux thoroughly.. enjoyed it a lot.. and for the cello part.. youΒ΄re very welcome.. πŸ™‚ just be aware that iΒ΄m only slowly starting to recover my skills there..

@vander-lamp Don't worry. It is some time in the future. And I probably don't need a super skillful melody. I'm just very addicted to the sound of the instrument and currently I have none in reach. So...there might be a lot of room for improvisation from your part πŸ™‚ I let you know, when I'm ready.

I have a new track up from my upcoming album. Would love to hear your thoughts. It's way different from my usual stuff...like i said...identity crisis xD

https://musicoin.org/nav/track/0x344013b332ab8f69b5f3281800795744ba381c4b

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.