What does the "1MC Pending Distribution" Button mean?

We just opened our account today and have noticed there is a message on ur uploaded tracks "1MC Pending Distribution" It's not the first we've seen it and yesterday we clicked on Distribute but it has come back again today. We are just wondering what does it mean?

Ambassadors

I guess It means someone gave you a tip, and you should press the button to complete the transaction. If it appears again...you received another one! Thats good news!

Yes, it's in fact a tip waiting for you to be accepted and distributed according to your contract setup (you know...if you have more than one people involved).

I have this too, but when I hit the "Distribute" button, nothing happens. Anyone?

@gemayel you need to hit it a couple of times. it's not so...responding sometimes.

@gemayel Just keep hitting the button. If you read the message it tells you how many MC's you have to distribute. If you have more than 1 you have to hit the button until all MC's have been distributed.

there is a lil' reload-looking button you can click when you hover over the release you are trying to distribute, boom, and it's gone .

Yes you get that, if someone tipped on that song. If you click it, you see a green message at the top.
This is necessary, because of the royality splits. If you click on it the tip is splitted like the song revenue....
It actually means, if there is a split, you send money from your account to another.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.