I have tried posting in the tech section but have received no answer. So I'll try here.

I’ve been trying to change my profile picture and banner in my forum profile but however many times I try it will not change. The measurements are correct and the size of the files also. I was just wondering why it will not accept the change. I would like to have the same profile pic and banner as my musicoin account.
https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0xbf198af6dbc512ea6279138d50169251d7a49d2d
Would appreciate a reply if possible.
Many Thanks and have a great day.

administrators

Did you saved at the end?

Ambassadors

@Quint-S-Ence yes i have changed my avatar in the forum successfully but i can’t either change the cover even when i save … i think this is gonna be solved by the team as soon as possible 🙂 @Zeljko-Stanojkovski

administrators

I just tested it a few times and I can confirm that it works. Like niuQuin said, just make sure you hit the save button at the bottom of the page. ☺

@niuquin Hi yes I saved every time, I’ll try again and see what happens.

Ambassadors

It’s interesing because I have also tried to change the profile picture, but when I’m on desktop It shows the old one, when I am in mobile it shows the new one. Should it be related to it being in memory or something?

Ambassadors

@Zeljko-Stanojkovski Thanks. That worked!

@zeljko-stanojkovski No haven’t tried that yet I’ll give it a go. Thanks for the tip

@zeljko-stanojkovski Excellent stuff, cleared my browsing history and now it shows the new banner and profile pic. Thanks for your tip.

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.