Talking About Musicoin (Video by Acoustic Steve - O)

• Comment by Acoustic Steve - O:

Recently I've got into the cryptocurrency game and in researching different ones I found one called musicoin. I dug a little deeper into this cryptocurrency and found out it was a cool way to make money by sharing your music using this platform. In this life stream I'll explain what I found and what's going on with musicoin. I'm also going to put a link below to one of the songs I have on musicoin and if you click on it I'll get paid for the stream (it doesn't cost you a thing because it's a nonprofit) and you can then listen to my song and other songs. Enjoy.

Hello YouTube,
    Acousticsteveo here.

Since I am a Crypto Musician, the best way to donate to help with production is to send cryptocurrencies to any of the following wallets:

Bitcoin Address:

Ethereum Address:

Litecoin Address:

All donations will be used directly in production of projects. Shoot me an email if you donate, so I can properly thank you for your support.

Here are the links to all my social media:

My website is:

My email is:

Thanks for watching my video. Like, subscribe, comment, and hit the bell for notifications. Catch you later.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.