Drum & Bass Monthly Mix - May 2018 - Send Me Your Tracks!

Hello Musicoin Maestros!

I hope everyone is having a great time with this platform and looking forward to the app that will be coming later this year!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Nicky Havey and I make Liquid Drum & Bass music with influences from the Trance genre. I also have a show every two months where I promote dnb tracks to give producers a chance to be heard by our fan base on Mixcloud - look for the "Platform Project" and you'll see my latest show alongside DJ Pi.

Now, I'm reaching out to the Drum & Bass community on here as I want to start getting involved with monthly mixes to help promote you guys and get more DnB artists involved on the platform. Thanks to DJ Dark Storm for getting the ball rolling with remix contests and one of the first DnB mixes on the platform.

So, please drop a comment down below with your track and send me a downloadable link so I can get working on the May Mix!

Some T & C to be wary of:

  • I only have room for 7 tracks due to the limit of licence share numbers so I will be picking the tracks depending on how they fit in to the mix and if I feel the vibe
  • Licence shares will be allocated as follows (as per guidelines from Musicoin): 40% allocated to me for presenting, mixing and promoting. 7 Tracks split with remaining 60% share each.
  • Please share the mix on your networks (Facebook, Twitter etc) as this will help us all grow and the more listens, the more musicoins you will earn!
  • Any non-Drum & Bass tracks submitted will receive a downvote #sorrynotsorry

Let's get this party started!

Nicky

last edited by Nicky Havey 0
administrators

Welcome!!!!!!!

@Drought-Hustla-1 - thanks for the link but this isn't Drum & Bass mate!

As you contributed and helped me so much to get setup here is the most liquid like track I have to offer no worries if its no good but if you want me to send over let me know bro https://musicoin.org/track/0x5aff310d1e4fe82696fbdab3c248f713c59adc66

Cheers @Nicky-Havey-0 and look forward to hearing your mix ps thanks for the shoutout 😉

So, I have the tracks together now for the May 2018 Havey's Highlights Drum & Bass mix on the platform!

Looking forward to bringing it to you!

0_1526143171655_Havey's Highlights.png

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.