Cryptopia Still Not Showing $MUSIC Transfers

Just complementing my earlier message. I was scared at each transfer but it worked fine. I don't have anything to do with Cryptopia and my transfer was exactly to withdraw the remaing of my coins there. I had some Litecoin and some MUSIC, which are now safely held at their respective wallets (Loafwallet for the litecoins and the wallet at the musicoin site). I am really sorry for all people that are having problems but as I said perhaps I was very lucky with my timing.

last edited by afac

It worked for me last nite.

Took some time, but when i woke up coins were in my Cryptopia MUSIC wallet. Just a heads up..

@mudrost Good to hear! I think they ironed out their issues.

@drought-hustla
Okay. I've summarized, how I usually convert $MUSIC to the currency that I want. Be warned, these are only, my way of converting $MUSIC to INR(Indian Rupee). So, use this method at your own risk.

Simplified steps:

1. Transfer $MUSIC to Bittrex.
  2. Sell $MUSIC for BTC in Bittrex.
  3. Transfer BTC to localbitcoins
  4. Sell BTC for desired currency.

Complete Steps:

1. Create a bittrex account.
  2. Login to your account.
  3. In bittrex, you can sell $MUSIC for BTC. You need 2 address in bittrex to hold $MUSIC & BTC amount.
    1. $MUSIC address, used to receive $MUSIC from personal account & to sell $MUSIC for BTC.
    2. BTC address, used to receive BTC from the buyer of $MUSIC.
  4. First lets create $MUSIC address by clicking on Wallet in the Bittrex main menu(top).
  5. Search for MUSIC in search box. Only Musicoin will be listed in the table below. See below screenshot.
    0_1516189332572_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets.png
  6. Click on + icon in the beginning of the row.
  7. A dialog box will be show. See below screenshot & follow the instructions in there.
    0_1516185809675_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets 2.png
  8. Generated address will be show in the text box, as show in the below screenshot.
    0_1516185986825_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets-2.png
  9. Repeat steps from 5 to 8 to generate BTC address(Note: Search for BTC instead MUSIC).
  10. Copy generated $MUSIC address & head over to https://musicoin.org/nav/profile, to transfer $MUSIC to Bittrex & click on Show options link in My Wallet section.
  11. Enter copied address in the Recipient field & amount in Amount field. Hit send!
    0_1516186220841_Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 12.09.53 PM.png
  12. Usually it takes about 10 minutes to see the funds in bittrex account. May take more or less time.
    0_1516186319184_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets-4.png
  13. Once you see the transferred amount in AVAILABLE BALANCE column, goto trading window, by clicking on the MUSIC link in Symbol column.
  14. Sell Musicoin section looks like below. Follow the steps in the below screenshot to make a sell order.
    0_1516190064641_sell-musicoin-section.png
  15. Sell order dialog looks like below.
    0_1516187685448_Screen_Shot_2018-01-05_at_4_44_52_PM.png
  16. Enter the generated BTC address in the next dialog, when asked.
  17. Wait till the sell order to complete. It will take variable amount of time depending on the amount you specify.
  18. While you wait for the sell order to complete, goto https://localbitcoins.com/ & create an account.
  19. Login to https://localbitcoins.com
  20. Click on Wallet link from the top menu.
  21. Click on Receive bitcoins tab or goto https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/wallet_receive/ & copy bitcoin address as mentioned in the screenshot.
    0_1516188532237_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets-BTC-Withdraw-2.png
  22. Get back to bittrex Wallet section to withdraw funds to localbitcoins.com.
    0_1516188630388_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets-BTC-Withdraw.png
  23. Withdraw dialog looks like below. Follow the instructions in there.
    0_1516188852510_Bittrex_com_-_Wallets-BTC-Withdraw-1.png
  24. Finally, find a buyer who can give your desired currency for your bitcoins, make a trade, provide the buyer with your bank account details, once you see the money in your bank account, release bitcoins to the buyer.

This is how, I am converting $MUSIC to INR. I hope this helps!

@infinity

awesome tutorial. too bad bittrex is not allowing new accounts to sign up at the moment.
The good news is $Music@Cryptopia has no more issues 🙂 Worked flawlessly for the last couple of Days

greets

Anyone still have problems with Cryptopia?
I made a transfer to my wallet in cryptopia 10 days ago and so far it has not been effective.
I already opened called in support but also they did not respond to me.

Whats working:
Webwallet <--> Desktopwallet
Webwallet <--> Bittrex
Desktopwallet <--> Bittrex
Desktopwallet <--> Cryptopia
Bittrex <--> Cryptopia
The cryptopia wallet does not get transfers from the web wallet. I guess those are lost in space...
I did not transfer to my webwallet, but that should work...
try to transfer a small amout (like 3) of MC first. I always check if i didnt use it for some time. Double check if you send it to the proper adress. I already sent coin by accident to cryptopia wallet.
Any wallet on cryptopia and Bittrex will go offline for maintenance from time to time.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.