Cryptopia Still Not Showing $MUSIC Transfers

Quick update, my Bittrex wallet is out of maintenance and I was able to get a new address. I sent a small amount out of musicoin to Bittrex to see if it'll go through.

Ok, my $MUSIC transfer from Musicoin's profile page to Bittrex has worked. Shouldn't be an issue for anyone else anymore.

Cryptopia $MUSIC wallet looks like being in maintanance since 28-th of December 😕

"Status message - 28/12/17 - Wallet update"

Isn't that strange?

last edited by Pavel Omskin
administrators

We have been contacting cryptopia regarding this, but they haven't responded to use yet. We'll update this thread once they do.

Ambassadors

Be careful if you submit a support request to Cryptopia asking about a transfer as they have now stated that they will charge a 10% fee if you don't include the contract number with the support request!!!!

@juxta this is a hint, that actually deserves a thread on it's own^^ very important bit of information! Thanks for sharing that.

Ambassadors

@pavel-omskin I guess they forgot to change the date or it just relates to the original problem. At least it seems like progress. Fingers crossed!

@juxta DOGE and LTC markets on Cryptopia have been "paused" for nearly two days as have new registrations. The unprecedented demand is killing their systems so while they scale up they've put in these measures. The point of sharing this, is to help set everybody's expectations that a fix to enable $MUSIC wallet connections again is probably pretty low down on their priority list.

Any other options besides Bittrex and Cryptopia for MUSICOIN?

@matthew-greasley Careful there are no connections to the wallet still https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=MUSIC

Did anyone have success with $MC deposit/exchange on Cryptopia?

I made the mistake of putting the exchange address in my web wallet. Have I lost those coins now or will it be not completed and returned?
rookie mistake I know

A similar problem. Do not deposit Musicoin on the Cryptopia from Bittrex. https://orbiter.musicoin.org/tx/0xac4780cf6f66524a95c477b1566caf60d3118bea89af835ba00984c87675ff17
The operation did not even begin. What is the problem: cryptopia, bitrex or network musicoin?

last edited by Valery Davydov

Well after two weeks of anxiety I managed today to transfer my Musicion from Cryptopia to the Musicoin wallet. If first tried with just a few coins to see if it would work and then transferred to whole amount. It worked perfectly.

@valery-davydov said in Cryptopia Still Not Showing $MUSIC Transfers:

0xac4780cf6f66524a95c477b1566caf60d3118bea89af835ba00984c87675ff17

Try https://explorer.musicoin.org/tx/0xac4780cf6f66524a95c477b1566caf60d3118bea89af835ba00984c87675ff17

The transfer went through, but it doesn't show up on Cryptopia as they are not connected to the Musicoin network at this point.

how to speed up their work? Also, the money was hanging there!

@fabio-müller
Indeed, the transaction is complete, thank you. It's bad that cryptopia is not connected

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.