A similar problem. Do not deposit Musicoin on the Cryptopia from Bittrex. https://orbiter.musicoin.org/tx/0xac4780cf6f66524a95c477b1566caf60d3118bea89af835ba00984c87675ff17
The operation did not even begin. What is the problem: cryptopia, bitrex or network musicoin?
The transfer went through, but it doesn't show up on Cryptopia as they are not connected to the Musicoin network at this point.
Just complementing my earlier message. I was scared at each transfer but it worked fine. I don't have anything to do with Cryptopia and my transfer was exactly to withdraw the remaing of my coins there. I had some Litecoin and some MUSIC, which are now safely held at their respective wallets (Loafwallet for the litecoins and the wallet at the musicoin site). I am really sorry for all people that are having problems but as I said perhaps I was very lucky with my timing.
Okay. I've summarized, how I usually convert $MUSIC to the currency that I want. Be warned, these are only, my way of converting $MUSIC to INR(Indian Rupee). So, use this method at your own risk.
- Transfer $MUSIC to Bittrex.
- Sell $MUSIC for BTC in Bittrex.
- Transfer BTC to localbitcoins
- Sell BTC for desired currency.
- Create a bittrex account.
- Login to your account.
- In bittrex, you can sell $MUSIC for BTC. You need 2 address in bittrex to hold $MUSIC & BTC amount.
- $MUSIC address, used to receive $MUSIC from personal account & to sell $MUSIC for BTC.
- BTC address, used to receive BTC from the buyer of $MUSIC.
- First lets create $MUSIC address by clicking on
Walletin the Bittrex main menu(top).
- Search for
MUSICin search box. Only Musicoin will be listed in the table below. See below screenshot.
- Click on
+icon in the beginning of the row.
- A dialog box will be show. See below screenshot & follow the instructions in there.
- Generated address will be show in the text box, as show in the below screenshot.
- Repeat steps from 5 to 8 to generate BTC address(Note: Search for BTC instead MUSIC).
- Copy generated $MUSIC address & head over to https://musicoin.org/nav/profile, to transfer
$MUSICto Bittrex & click on
Show optionslink in
- Enter copied address in the
Recipientfield & amount in
Amountfield. Hit send!
- Usually it takes about 10 minutes to see the funds in bittrex account. May take more or less time.
- Once you see the transferred amount in
AVAILABLE BALANCEcolumn, goto trading window, by clicking on the
Sell Musicoinsection looks like below. Follow the steps in the below screenshot to make a sell order.
- Sell order dialog looks like below.
- Enter the generated BTC address in the next dialog, when asked.
- Wait till the sell order to complete. It will take variable amount of time depending on the amount you specify.
- While you wait for the sell order to complete, goto https://localbitcoins.com/ & create an account.
- Login to https://localbitcoins.com
- Click on
Walletlink from the top menu.
- Click on
Receive bitcoinstab or goto https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/wallet_receive/ & copy bitcoin address as mentioned in the screenshot.
- Get back to bittrex
Walletsection to withdraw funds to localbitcoins.com.
- Withdraw dialog looks like below. Follow the instructions in there.
- Finally, find a buyer who can give your desired currency for your bitcoins, make a trade, provide the buyer with your bank account details, once you see the money in your bank account, release bitcoins to the buyer.
This is how, I am converting $MUSIC to INR. I hope this helps!
Webwallet <--> Desktopwallet
Webwallet <--> Bittrex
Desktopwallet <--> Bittrex
Desktopwallet <--> Cryptopia
Bittrex <--> Cryptopia
The cryptopia wallet does not get transfers from the web wallet. I guess those are lost in space...
I did not transfer to my webwallet, but that should work...
try to transfer a small amout (like 3) of MC first. I always check if i didnt use it for some time. Double check if you send it to the proper adress. I already sent coin by accident to cryptopia wallet.
Any wallet on cryptopia and Bittrex will go offline for maintenance from time to time.