Hello all! I'm Dean Williams, guitarist/co-composer of the band Cubozoa I started a few years ago. I was super excited by hearing prog rock while I was a teenager. After listening to bands like Dream Theater and Coheed & Cambria for the first time, I picked up the guitar right away.

Now I'm a 22 year old college student trying to find my place in the world, but my passion is and has always been music. In the past 2 years, my band has released 2 albums that were self-produced. Our most recent one "Vector" is available right here on Musicoin: https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x08173584dacffd6b0f04756b3ba22dfb6be75583

0_1524611904443_coverresized.png

Our bandcamp page has free downloads for both of our albums. We're also on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, etc.

My inspirations include: Leprous, Haken, Steven Wilson, King Crimson, Yes, Gentle Giant, and many others. I believe I've taken on a strong influence from all of them which shines through in its own unique way in my music.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you'll enjoy our music! If you do, please spread the word and/or leave some feedback. 😉

last edited by Richard Williams 0