Invites

We sent out some invites a while back, and it looks like a few just got accepted today. The invite link is gone now. I figured that would happen from reading about how the invites worked, but I am interested in seeing who accepted the invites. Is there any way we can do that?

Thank you,

Ambassadors

Hi @Decentralized-Talk-Podcast . You can check that clicking on the right hand side symbol on that rectangle that has the invites count.

That section is no longer on our page. The entire invite section is gone.

Ambassadors

@Zeljko-Stanojkovski is this something you can help with?

It's not really that big of a deal. Was more just curious who had actually accepted our invites.

Ambassadors

its easy , if you remember whom youve send the invites then you go to categories/users/ and if you dont find them on the first page then go to the next page and so on ... when one or more invites of mine are used i go there and i know exactly who signed in 🙂

administrators

Yes, section disappears when you spent all invites.

Ambassadors

OK! It's sorted out! @Decentralized-Talk-Podcast Can you navigate to this address and check out if you if you can see them: https://musicoin.org/nav/invite-history

last edited by Soundphaser

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.