Welcome to the musicoin Dj community

@niuquin I managed to upload the mix now but it was a lot more difficult than it should have been and I know @DeeJay-DarkStorm had similar issues with uploading his mix.

I don't know if bands who have multiple members have reported licencing issues before but it really was difficult and frustrating.

If this is going to be revamped in the website upgrade that's coming then that would be great to know.

administrators

@Nicky-Havey-0 Sorry to see that you had issues.
So you entered the wallet addresses of all artists and share amounts on "Distribution" tab in release manager and that didn't work?

Great to have more places for djs to talk and collab. That will really boost the community

@zeljko-stanojkovski Hi mate - yes that's right. When I first uploaded the DJ mix and was on the "release" tab, it was just waiting for confirmation for hours, at least 2 hours as I left it to upload then went for a 10km walk!

So I then re-uploaded the mix and distributed 100% to myself and got confirmed straight away and it was on my profile. That's when I went through the process of updating/editing licence share.

The addresses I used were the wallet addresses of the artists (not the track wallet as @DeeJay-DarkStorm mentioned it previously).

last edited by Nicky Havey 0
administrators

@Nicky-Havey-0 That's really weird. Every time I test it works. There's no need to do it harder, it should work in a way that we enter wallet addresses and shares at "Distribution" tab prior to the track release. The only logical explanation would be that releasing a track was interrupted by site maintenance.

I would like to ask you to try releasing the same track once more just for the purpose of confirmation. Some days after this platform upgrade is finished. ☺

@zeljko-stanojkovski Thanks for the feedback. When the website is fully updated I will upload the 2nd mix and let you know how it goes.

That was the only way I could get it to work but if this is due to the website going through an upgrade then that makes sense as it was Sunday 13th May (2018) when I attempted upload. I think that was when the website was going through an update?

Do you have a timescale as to when the platform upgrade will be completed?

administrators

@Nicky-Havey-0 No precise timescale as there are still some things that need to be corrected.
I tried it many times in past 24h and can confirm that there were certain issues at some time.
Devs will hopefully solve it soon.
Thanks for addressing it. ☺

@zeljko-stanojkovski I appreciate the response on this and just seen your generous tip on the mix as well so thanks a lot for that!

You had some issues as well uploading and licence sharing too?

I hope the devs will solve it too as part of the upgrade, at least it's on the radar now 🙂

administrators

@nicky-havey-0 Yes, sometimes got the error message after release attempt.

@zeljko-stanojkovski Ok, well, let's hope the devs will "crack the code" (pun intended 😉 ) with the upgrade.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.