How To Use AtomCollectorRecords.com To Get More Plays For Your Musicoin Tracks
Ambassadors

@3MiloE Could you please tell me why you have down voted this.

I am on your side! I have been a huge advocate of Musicoin from the beginning and have referred over 100 musicians to the site from AtomCollectorRecords.com.

I have integrated Musicoin into the site to increase uptake even more.

Surely you should be encouraging innovation not discouraging it?

I look forward to your response.

Ambassadors

@3MiloE I think you might be over doing it with all these posts!

the guy just got super productive in few hours... Anyway thanks for the tuto. I think it can help a lot of musicians here 🙂

Ambassadors

@juxta hey, I do not know how this got down voted!! I apologize also

@juxta said in How To Use AtomCollectorRecords.com To Get More Plays For Your Musicoin Tracks:

@3MiloE I think you might be over doing it with all these posts!

I certainly hope I am not overdoing it!!!

Ambassadors

@juxta sorry, I am on your side too!!! I do not know how you got down voted. I think I fixed it... is it upvoted now?

Ambassadors

I know you are on our side but I think you are a little too keen 🙂 Maybe too many posts in such a short space of time?

@juxta

3MiloE is posting all relevant Steemit content so that Musicoin fans can easily find Steemit content and other users for support.
In the future, when one of our forum members posts to Steemit, they should share in this channel so other users are alerted of the their activity.

We hope this helps our users get more attention for their efforts.

Ambassadors

I agree that the more information the better! I was just trying to figure out why there were so many downvotes. A lot of the information was duplicates of things that had already posted here so it was a bit time consuming having to go through all the posts the see if there was anything new. Now this had been done with all the old posts it shouldn't be an issue going forwards.

Onwards and upwards might Musicoinians!

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.