Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 14]!

@asterios-papastamatakis You are next level skilled man, really impressive.

Asterios gets my vote, second would be Muzak. 🍺

Wow, @Zeljko Stanojkovski, thank you so much for your nomination! I'll immediately upload our latest concept album "I" in order to deliver more music 🙂

What a great honour!

had a listen through...more great artists....Muzak's the one for me

Asterios got my vote!!! Good luck!!!

@zeljko-stanojkovski Thank you very much for having us here! Nice music all of the participants
-Björnson Bear Band

last edited by BjörnsonBearBand

Asterios Papastamatakis , you got such a great music in your channel man. Good for us!

Asterios you are the man!good luck! You get a vote!

Love the community here!

This week was actually a difficult one, Muzak got it for me with Asterios a beyond close 2nd, and Links in close 3rd. One of Asterios' tracks puts me in mind of something I need to reboot without the Gears of War 3 sample I put in it so I might hit him up for a collaboration.

OMG it's too hard this week , I have 3 front runners ! The Links - Asterios Papastamatakis - Karigen , who does one choose out of such a great line up.
I will have to come back and do some more listening.

awesome musicians... but I love proggy stuff and Rock so Muzak clearly gets my vote!

And here I am again, ready to listen to yet more excellent music!
Not sue if I know much about any of these artists, so I'm looking forward to this!

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.