Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 14]!
administrators

** Vote for artist of the week** [WEEK 14]

Future polls will be created every Sunday 9pm UTC.
Support an artist that you like with your vote.
Click on your choice, then hit "VOTE" to register.

Check artists here
Björnson Bear Band
Muzak
The Links
Asterios Papastamatakis
Karigen

You're all skilled producers with such different styles! =] I like the electro tones though, great work Karigen. I see you put up like an album this week!

@asterios-papastamatakis You are next level skilled man, really impressive.

Asterios gets my vote, second would be Muzak. 🍺

Wow, @Zeljko Stanojkovski, thank you so much for your nomination! I'll immediately upload our latest concept album "I" in order to deliver more music 🙂

What a great honour!

had a listen through...more great artists....Muzak's the one for me

Asterios got my vote!!! Good luck!!!

@zeljko-stanojkovski Thank you very much for having us here! Nice music all of the participants
-Björnson Bear Band

last edited by BjörnsonBearBand

Asterios Papastamatakis , you got such a great music in your channel man. Good for us!

Asterios you are the man!good luck! You get a vote!

Love the community here!

This week was actually a difficult one, Muzak got it for me with Asterios a beyond close 2nd, and Links in close 3rd. One of Asterios' tracks puts me in mind of something I need to reboot without the Gears of War 3 sample I put in it so I might hit him up for a collaboration.

OMG it's too hard this week , I have 3 front runners ! The Links - Asterios Papastamatakis - Karigen , who does one choose out of such a great line up.
I will have to come back and do some more listening.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.