Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 5]!
administrators

** Vote for artist of the week** [WEEK 5]

Future polls will be created every Monday.
Support an artist that you like with your vote.

Click on your choice, then hit "VOTE" to register.

Check artists here
Anderson Quevedo
Pamela Hute
Colie Brice
Smith House
Dominique de Witte

tough one this week enjoyed listening to all the artists

Ambassadors

My vote is for @Anderson-Quevedo, difficult choice amongst such wonderfull artists!

Ambassadors

Oh guys! I'm blushing! Thank you. πŸ–€

Ambassadors

Ooooh every artist is really good, but my vote goes to @pamelahute! Great voice!

Ambassadors

@newenx-0 Thanks for the support! πŸ‘Œ

Ambassadors

@gjart haha πŸ™‚ The community is growing stronger every day! Thanks folks for the kind support.

Ambassadors

@marti-media Thank you!

Ambassadors

Hey Folks ! πŸ™‚

Please listen to my music, and if you like it, vote for me.

I am a singer / songwriter from France.

Some of my songs on MUSICOIN were mixed by MARK NEEDHAM (The Killers, Imagine Dragons...).

Kisses and good luck to all the artists πŸ™‚ !

I voted for Pamela, shes awesome!

Ambassadors

@jibba-the-gent hey thanks buddy πŸ™‚ Awesome, I don't know, but happy to be around here, for sure!

last edited by pamelahute
Ambassadors

@cedc59 Merci Cedric ! Thank you πŸ™‚

Yes, it's a tough choice, I commend all these artists. Wish to vote for them all!!!

All Sounding most kewl!! Love the rock n roll Colie Brice on Maybe Baby Waby makes ya wanna dance!
Ahh and Anderson Quevedo i have already discovered your very most kewl jazzy koolness! Love Sujeito a Guincho gets my foot tapping crazy everytime! Brilliant fluid kewl playing man
Smith House, Suitcase - Nice progression and arrangement, clean kool sounds and great dynamics! Top vocs and vibes! Very well played and nicely recorded! Nice 1! Excellent!
Pamela Hute, The Radio - Love this catchy kool track fun and upbeat! Great vocs and vibe! Nice work!
Dominique de Witte, GROUND ZERO - Great upbeat vibe with warm airy retro feeling flow! Most kewl
So hard to choose! You all winners already! Great vibes all! Love! πŸ˜„

Ambassadors

@pamelahute You're welcome! And you're doing fine looking at the stats πŸ˜‰

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.