Playlists, private streams

@iced-note-music This is question we were going to ask ... FAQ on how to use , where to buy musicoin and like you say hot to actually "Cash out" if and when we ever get to that stage. A lot of new users , like us , may have just picked up on cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin and others, as it has started to get more interest and press and that generates interest from more people which is great but we do need more info. This will help us to help promote the site too as we can explain it more on our social feeds.

@neon-insect This post is spot on !! Playlists seem to be coming a "Thing" now and could even possibly start to replace albums as people just like to compile and whack on a playlist everywhere you go. Great post and I would have tipped you some coinage too 😉

@restless-natives said in Playlists, private streams:

Great post and I would have tipped you some coinage too 😉

You know how simple that is, right? ^^ just spin my music instead.

@neon-insect well yes indeed we can just tip you on one of your tracks 😉 Would be easier to do it here though as a reward for your positive ideas.

Love the idea of a playlist! I would love to embed a playlist on a wordpress site as well. One that is quick to load and could be organized by genre. This would be helpful for licensing music. To categorize music by mood.

@kate-mclaughlin Soundcloud did exactly this and I think they did that very well.

@restless-natives Currently, one can purchase musicoin from bittrex exchange. I am not sure about other exchanges. With bittrex, an user can purchase $MUSIC using BTC or ETH & transfer that to Musicoin web wallet. Then, that coins can be used to tip artists.

I agree that for an user or listener, this is a lot of work to just to tip the artist. But, I am sure that, in near future, we will have some setup in place to buy musicoins easily with just few clicks.

Yes, playlists are highly anticipated!
And for me that kind of look is good:
0_1514986265721_exampl.JPG

But like on SC it's ok too.

last edited by Nick Efremov

Some fabulous ideas here, thanks for adding them, saves a lot of typing as most of the things we were going to say have already been said. 😀

We would like to add a couple of things as well. Our label Wud Records have found SoundCloud more and more difficult to deal with over the past year or so and would like to leave that platform entirely. They are looking for an alternative service to use for their various albums and songs. Bandcamp is very good but the community is not as strong as SC's. Essentially what is needed is to be able to upload tracks, arrange them into albums, and then embed the albums into websites. 😎

Very happy to have discovered this site and liking it very much so far. We plan to upload more tracks in the coming days. 👍

Ambassadors

RAPOETS MUSICOIN PLAYLIST BETA
coded this up quick just for an example of what I think is to come

you can load this page in a frame and let it play.
So Far it still has a short delay between tracks on laptops and computers.
On handheld browsers (phones) you will probably have to press play everytime a track loads,
but when the track loads it's ready to play!

check it out: http://www.rapoet.com/mcoinplayer/

And remember this is just an example to get people thinking. There are a lot of improvements that aren't included.

Enjoy!

Ambassadors

Okay @Neon-Insect
on BETA 0.4

I have not added 1. genre feature but love it, and will think how

I have added 2. ability to make a playlist album in order, categorize certain kind of tracks (demos, ideas, releases...whatever) and of course the "featured track" would be done by Adding that track FIRST! Instead of "$Musicoin Top 11" we can put "Name of Album"

I have added 3. listener customized playlists of course this playlist is open to anyone, EVEN if they are NOT a MUSICOIN verified listener, but... And at the bottom of the page there is a link to tip the DJ, which is currently intended to link back to a musicoin listener or artist, but if it did link to a page off of MUSICOIN, would still be encouraging the use of MUSICOIN. I think in the OFFICIAL VERSION, and my future beta versions, I'd like to make sure this "DJ tip link" only goes back to a MUSICOIN artist or listener

I would also like 4. private streams (that's beyond the scope of the playlist) both for sending to press, and close supporters (like patreon and bandcamp do), as well as to create a feature that Deadly Buda and I discussed in the video yesterday. (imagine you could upload JUST the instrumental or JUST the vocals for a track. and then give permission for other musicoin artists to add THEIR vocals to the instrumental or THEIR instrumental to the vocals, then you could listen and APPROVE the result to be posted publicly to their page or your page)

I have added 5. NIghtmode in a way LOL, because it's a dark color scheme. Do you like it?

I have added 6. Shuffle MODE, and YES I implemented some nerdy mathematics, so that the same track should never play twice!!! Yay! Math is awesome.

I've spoken about 7. Issues or Rules here
The main points are ESPECIALLY this early in developing the platform artists should ACTUALLY be ENCOURAGED to play their own music. And the blockchain technology should be moving away from the punitive system where labels Punish both artists and listeners for listening to whatever, whenever and however much they want LOL! My opinion.

last edited by KHAiiM
Ambassadors

@Iced-Note-Music and @Restless-Natives yes, I'd like the exchanges to be smoother!

that's the main Priority for MUSICOIN on the video yesterday!

@Kate-McLaughlin " I would love to embed a playlist on a wordpress site as well." Yes, you can do this with BETA 0.4 Just make an HTML insert and paste your code direct OR paste your code as a separate html file and embed the frame in your HTML insert

@Nick-Efremov you're track "Together" has been added to the MUSISCOIN embeddabable playlist BETA 0.4 Template playlist ! Test it out.

@Dark-Company Yep you are "... able to upload tracks, arrange them into albums, and then embed the albums into websites." with BETA 0.4 ENJOY!

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.