The week of House music [The contest has ended]
administrators

Let’s continue our weekly contest for song of the week.
Let this week be the week of House music!

Show us your tracks in this genre!
Let’s see/hear some nice tracks from our library.

Here’s how this should work:

1. Nominate only your own track(s) by posting URL here on this topic.
  2. We would like to hear some new, quality tracks from you so releases should not be older than 2 months(on our platform).
  3. The track should be in the genre/style which is set for the current week. Those tracks totally out of the genre will be rejected.
  4. We will have different genre every week.
  5. Upvoting the post will be the way of voting.
  6. A reward for the winner will be 1000 MC.
    In case we have two or more posts/tracks with the same number of votes the oldest post will be a winner.

Voting will end on Sunday 4/8 at 9pm UTC.

last edited by Zeljko Stanojkovski
Ambassadors

Cool! I just have a question, does this include all house variations like deep house, big room house, hard house, future house…etc, or just regular house?

even though im currently putting more energy into other genres here is something i made awhile back for the sake of learning production - just uploaded it freshly to enter the comp. If it does well i might just have to reconsider once again my genres i put time into. - https://musicoin.org/nav/track/0x597a291a60edf8a147f04624eaeed5d07f4c73ca

Ambassadors

@Zeljko-Stanojkovski Yay awesome! Thank you very much!! I really appreciate the love and support 🙂

Congratz @Newen-X wtg bro 🙂 Was a hard one to pick this week so I gave out a few votes and enjoyed everyones tracks. Will now be lurking your profiles looking for more tracks to include in my future mix’s hehe 😛

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.