Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 12]!
administrators

Congrats to our winner @petrajordan1 !

@zeljko-stanojkovski oh boy, so exciting!!! Very honored and grateful to all who have voted and supported my music! It was a tight race towards the end with Breeze 😉 but this time, your choice weighed in my favor. So THANK YOU!!!

Still, I want to congratulate all the nominees… I discovered some great muic thanks to this poll and will be going back to listen to you guys again!

Best of luck to all of you with your music and life in general. Peace and Love ❤

Congratulations @petrajordan1 for the win! 💯 🎵 Definitely a fun contest to be apart of. Brought lots of traffic and new faces to the Forum. It’s been great to connect with all who supported making it a heated race to the finish.🔥 Discovering gems everyday on your timelines ! and great songs in the mix. Let’s keep building that momentum here at Musicoin.

last edited by Breez

@breez - Thank you, Breez! And to you, too! 4% or 4 votes difference is pretty tight! Looks like you have a good support in this community and that’s all that matters.

Let’s spread the word and make this platform grow! Peace and love ❤

Ambassadors

@petrajordan !! Awesome work, congrats for winning this one!! Well done!!
Cheers! Mar T.

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.