Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 12]!
administrators

** Vote for artist of the week** [WEEK 12]

Future polls will be created every Sunday 9pm UTC.
Support an artist that you like with your vote.
Click on your choice, then hit “VOTE” to register.

Check artists here
9fm
Petra Jordan
Breez
Pervade
MLDJ

@petrajordan1 is the obvious choice!

9fm is the ONLY one that deserves this this week! 😛

@jon-magnusson I agree with you there!

Petra! I can listen to her music all day long. 🎹

love Petra Jordan’s music , so i voted for her , the others were good 2nd would be MLDJ

Ah, some artists I don’t know much about… That means that it is time to go-a-listening to lots of new music. See you all later.

Wow… Petra… Not only are you a wonderful Singer-songwriter, But It looks like you are popular with your Peers…

Guys, I’m so honored to be nominated! I got an email from the Musicoin Content Reviewer last night about it and I was really thrilled, naturally. I only opened up the poll this morning and I found all your amazing comments and support! I’m wowed! THANKS SO MUCH! I’m off to listen to the other nominees…

@russell-lucas - thanks, Russel! I’m discovering it for myself 😉 Thanks for everyone’s support!

@jon-magnusson - You’re a sweetheart 🙂 Thanks for your kind words!

@ivan - Thanks so much and BE MY GUEST 🙂 Listen to your heart’s content! I have new material coming out soon … a couple of tracks in collaboration with musicians I met via the crypto world in fact (namely DSound and Steemit). This is exciting!

@clive-fuller - thank you! Really appreciate your support xxx

Done! Good work everyone!

Petra’s incorporation of the telephone conversation heard on “Lifetime Lover” stole my vote. Really like how she worked that part out. It’s already a great song but that put it over the top for me 🙂

My vote is for Petra. Always a fan of her music.

@petrajordan1 is awesome!

last edited by Kahsay

Go @petrajordan1 🙂 Good luck!

I like this platform, this is tight! a great way to discover new artist! hopefully one day I can make it! Follow my page!

It’s Truly an honor to be selected as a nominee, Shout Out to Musicoin for the look! Thank you so much. Having a listen to all nominees right now and there is definitely some talent out here. Enjoy the music, and best of luck to all involved. Onelove https://musicoin.org/track/0x3a3fa19ad92615de4b488822e860d0e8bffb64e1

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.