Lost transaction (cryptopia transfer)

More then a month ago ive made the transaction of 2000 MC to my cryptopia account. Apparently, at that time they went through some technical issues and i was adviced to wait. This is what i did but never recieved my money. Now cryptopia says that everything works but the never respond my support requests. Moreover i can not locate my transaction in my wallet to trace it. Please i really want my MCes back.

@alexandra100788
I’m afraid you shouldn’t have sent MC to Cryptopia from your Musicoin Profile. It says “Warning! Exchanges will not recognize coins sent directly from your profile.” ---- you should have sent the MC to a wallet first, then from that wallet to Cryptopia.

@giant-pulse thank you for your reply. Is there any solution for me in this situation?

@alexandra100788 for what we know, there isn’t a way to recover coins sent that way. sorry! (let us know if you find a way. will help other people)

tip: test first with small amounts when you’re learning or trying something new (in general with crypto/blockchains, with your future wallets, exchanges accounts, etc…)

last edited by Giant Pulse

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.