WARNING! I'm not responsible for any harm you do to yourself or others...

~Hello Music Coin~
https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x05a2932634d434497b79b2b95ebf8af0a61fd128
Just wanted to stop in and say hello on the forums to introduce myself, and to be honest, hopefully I’ll get a few more ears turned toward my tunes. My name is Ian Spyker and I’ve been making music for 15+ years. I’m posting a number of Experimental EDM songs that I produced using Ableton.
My personal experience prior to creating this music was mostly Rock and Metal bands, so that music ended up influencing the compositions greatly. I believe every instrument has its own color and emotion, my goal was to turn my DAW into it’s own kind of instrument.
I mostly used Ableton’s stock instruments and some of Ableton’s features that are usually considered child’s-play features. This is meant to be a representation of your local garage band, if the members were all robots. I went into the idea that the computer should be able to make its own music, programming arpeggiators to hit random notes in key, or programming a randomized arpeggio on a drum set with a swing rhythm. I acted like a hired gun and tried to let Ableton express itself.
If you can’t tell yet, I’m a bit of a weird dude. The music reflects that as well.
Cheers Y’all,
Ian

last edited by Ian Spyker

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.