Did not come to musicoin

Hello! Downloaded the purse of musicoin, created. I sent music from the exchange to this purse, it does not come for more than two days. The purse number is correctly written. Synchronization did not go to the end. Thank you in advance

@pavel-hovar you have to let the wallet sync completely, then your transfer will go through.

@darksidejosh said in Did not come to musicoin:

@pavel-hovar you have to let the wallet sync completely, then your transfer will go through.

Thank u, Now, another problem, I downloaded version 0.8, and I can not create a new wallet or enter an old one, and in the wallet 0.7 the send button was gone

@pavel-hovar said in Did not come to musicoin:

@darksidejosh said in Did not come to musicoin:

Thank u, Now, another problem, I downloaded version 0.8, and I can not create a new wallet or enter an old one, and in the wallet 0.7 the send button was gone

we must summon a technical person to further help you! @trustfarm

@pavel-hovar

** Removing builds, as there is a bug that breaks the send option. Will update shortly **

source: https://github.com/Musicoin/desktop/releases/tag/v0.1-wallet-beta

You might have triggered this Bug again. I would suggest to backup your Keystore folder and install Wallet v0.8 on another "Backup-machine" and paste your Keystore folder in C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Musicoin on that Machine then. If you still have Issues with Wallet v0.8 try 0.7 on the Backup-machine.

What ever you do, make a Backup of your Keystore folder asap and before you make any changes.

If you manage to get the Backup working on another Machine you can delete the whole Musicoin Folder on the other PC and re-install the Wallet

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.