Music in China

Tell me I’m not the only one excited about being able to promote music to the billions of people within the Chinese population on the Musicoin platform…

I say this because, I feel crypto has the ability to cross all boarders (finally) and Music is the universal language!

Love the internet.
Love $MUSIC.
Let’s make it happen.
#worldwide #gamechanger

last edited by Breez

@breez I was gonna ask to if Musicoin plays internationally, I got hundreds of followers yesterday and today from all over Asia and was wondering if I should promote Musicoin or spotify tracks more often.

@hydro-hellsing Hi! Just curious, how did you promote your music for Chinese audiences? I never looked into it.

@oly681 I didn’t lol, The day before I posted that in here 100’s of people from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Vietnam, Philippines and I think possibly Japan started following me. Regular people, social media promotion services, Journalists’, a Politician and Music artists’.

But if you wanna do it just look up music promotion services for different regions

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.