SPECULATIVE CHARTS

YOU LIKE CHARTS?
HOW ABOUT SHINEY COLORS?
MEME LINES?
SPECULATION AND HYPE?
look no further. I have many. I will post them here for you to see. MAKE YOU OWN judgement calls, but look deep, and see the patterns hidden in the charts.

alt text
alt text
alt text

heres one from yesterday, showing how oversold $music is at the moment, and the last time it was this oversold there is a pattern...

alt text

What is your username on TradingView? I will follow. I hope you are correct about this pattern. I got in right before the huge pump, and I almost feel like I am left with the bag. Hodling here but want to lower my position.

@ctavisl i dont post on tradingview. I post all of my charts on my twitter @of_beasting

You are not alone in the bag holding. best i can say is dont panic sell your position low. If you have patience, the price of $music will rise. It is in a consolidation phase after the first big pump. there will be more, and they will go higher, but it will take a bit of time. Best not to get accustomed to the crazy fast bull runs of nov/dec 2017. There is going to be a different scenario in the late winter early spring.

some signals on the 1hr charts, volume is low, but there is a golden cross which could be the start of an upward trend. These are my own style of ta, so you just have to believe me!

alt text

heres some market pattern recognition on the 4hr charts. We are currently in the stealth phase again, institutional investors and whales are accumulating in the 330-360sat range. You can see what happens next...

alt text

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.