Follower overview?
Ambassadors

Hello. ­čśâ
Is it possible to see all my followers and all the people I am following at once?
Thanks!

administrators

@raven said in Follower overview?:

Hello. ­čśâ
Is it possible to see all my followers and all the people I am following at once?
Thanks!

It's quite reasonable requirement, we are working on new plan to include it.

Ambassadors

@im Great! Thanks for the answer! ­čśâ

@im @Raven

i thought about that follower thing quite a while. I think having an overview is quite important, but i don't think it must be public.
if you look at pages like twitter or instagram, there are a lot of people taking pride in themselves to have way more followers then they actually follow. it seems to be important to some to look overly important.

I'd like to suggest/request in addition to the already requested overview, to have an >>option<< to turn the following overview into private mode only - so nobody else can see it - in order to encourage people to not care too much about that balance of follower/following. So...if it's wanted the following count can be set to either public or private. I think such an option will encourage more people to just follow whatever they like - as it is right now.

last edited by Neon Insect
Ambassadors

@neon-insect I agree with you on this. There should be the option to switch on/off on this matter, as on the amount of $music in wallet.

@neon-insect absolutely right.. same thing on soundcloud.. partly what inspired me to my post about social behaviour..

really useful too, I wanna go on people's pages and follow all the people they are following like I can on Soundcloud.

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.