UPVOTE $MUSIC to be listed on altcoin.io

Thanks for posting it over here!

Done.. we should create a marketing team for things like this ?

@shamino said in UPVOTE $MUSIC to be listed on altcoin.io:

Thanks for posting it over here!

thanks for all the work youre putting in across all the different avenues!

Done! Let's keep up this momentum 🙂

Ambassadors

That was easy!

up to 72 votes!

This is great, but we can do better. If you have a chance, take this link and spread it out on social media platforms, FB twitter, etc etc. Lets see if we can break 100. that will be a big psychological victory and will help the number grow.

SPREAD THE LINK!!

93 now, this is good growth. so close to first milestone. lets hit it today.

BOOM!

104! Good work everybody, this is a major psych barrier.
NEXT TARGET:

125 votes. Lets go!

Jesus christ, with the potential of the project I don't get how we can't get more upvotes !

@thibault-shagersword said in UPVOTE $MUSIC to be listed on altcoin.io:

Jesus christ, with the potential of the project I don't get how we can't get more upvotes !

We absolutely CAN. we are at 109 now. This poll was at 25 a few days ago. We just need to get the word out. Spread this link everywhere. EVERYWHERE. people just need to see it.

@darksidejosh Well when you see 66K votes for the top suggestion coin (PAC coin), It makes me doubt about the community... IMHO

@thibault-shagersword

It is up to us to grassroots this. Dont be swayed by others, just work to boost THIS project. Musicians is a niche market, but an important one. Dont worry about the static out there, focus fire on our personal goals. They started at 1 vote at one point, and so did we.

118! we're gonna pass 2 goals in one day. baby steps, baby!

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.