Embedded Playlist BETA 0.2

Just stumbled on this playlist and giving it a go on my blog seems to be working well 🙂 Thanks for the share I think Juxta put me on to it a while back but silly me got sidetracked hehe.

Anyway all the best and I look forward to future releases when Musicoin catch’s up

@KHAiiM now i dream of a live-dj dapp with 2 decks of musicoin playlists…wOOt

@mjmoonbow-aka-tinman Keeps these ideas coming MJ looking forward to the future of Musicoin and implementing Dj features.

@KHAiiM Awesome ideas too bro keep up the great work and hopefully the team will be able to add these ideas in the near future 🙂

Ambassadors

Hey it’s my first time updating this thread in several months, because…

Chrome now disables AUTOPLAY by default, so I added STEP 3 to the instructions (How to FIX disabled autoplay).

Here’s an example of how I use the embedded player on my website: http://www.rapoet.com

PEACE!

Ambassadors

Greeeaaat @khaiim! Thaaanks for the follow up 😄

I guess the next step will be to insert this playlist module inside the Musicoin website, thus allowing the listeners to compose their playlists, and to be partially rewarded for doing it 😛

Ambassadors

@mjmoonbow-aka-tinman said in Embedded Playlist BETA 0.2:

@KHAiiM now i dream of a live-dj dapp with 2 decks of musicoin playlists…wOOt

YES! A Musicoin DJ app!!!

last edited by KHAiiM
Ambassadors

@ijatz-guatemala said in Embedded Playlist BETA 0.2:

Greeeaaat @khaiim! Thaaanks for the follow up 😄

I guess the next step will be to insert this playlist module inside the Musicoin website, thus allowing the listeners to compose their playlists, and to be partially rewarded for doing it 😛

Yes alot of people don’t realize if you play a musicoin track on wifi on the musicoin website, and then you play another one, it automatically starts a playlist that you can repeat or shuffle.

But it would be great for fans to share playlists and get some coins when other fans play their playlist 🙂

Ambassadors

@pavel-omskin said in Embedded Playlist BETA 0.2:

Wow, great job! At least I can add Musicoin player to my site! 😄

ps: Can I somehow change these: language and the texts “loading track x” and “$MUSICOIN Top x Update”?

Yes, you can edit any of the text. The fastest way is “CTRL+F” for the language you want. and just change the part inbetween the quotes, make sure you keep the quotation marks though even if there’s just a space between, unless you know how to code,

cause otherwise it could mess up the playlist code…

Enjoy!

Ambassadors

By the way, on some browsers, the playlist WILL STOP PLAYING, if it’s covered by another tab or window. So make sure you keep it visible (even if reduced) if you want to keep the playlist going while working in another window

Ambassadors

I’ve started to add the weekly Artist of the Week winners to the Musicoin Playlist Beta
http://rapoet.com/mcoinplayer

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.