Embedded Playlist BETA 0.2
Ambassadors

BETA 0.7 version
UPDATED
2/8/18 Added @Substantial Exposition to the playlist - please welcome him to MUSICOIN!
1/24/18 Beta 0.7 removes time limits so you can include short and long tracks on the same playlist. EXCITING NEWS: Deadly Buda is working with me to make an official MUSICOIN page for the using this player (and making it easier for non tech people to create playlists). Stay tuned! Please follow the track links and congratulate the new artists added today Dephinite “Deap 2017”, @Sam-Prock “Crystal Ripples”, @DNPQ “Glitched”, and Davey Hub “All about Jazz”, @vANdER-lAMP "Un petit mor…"
1/22/18 Beta 0.6 limits tracks to 4 min max. New track from @Asterios-Papastamatakis
1/21/18 began thread to prevent the player from straining UBI pool and the integrity of MUSICOIN Thanks to @Zeljko-Stanojkovski for responding and re-verifying my account (flagged due to lots of plays from my IP while updating the beta). Until code is updated to prevent counting too many plays per hour per track, I suggest anyone making versions of the player turn “preview” to =TRUE while testing. Of course it should normally be set =FALSE, because a playlist that doesn’t continuously play… is not a playlist LOL!
And I Added a new track from @Soundphaser 🙂
1/20/18 Beta 0.5 Has STOP BUTON and Featured Track of the Day! New track from @jamie-bekyarovich
1/18/18 Beta 0.4 Added SHUFFLE MODE option and new track from @juxta
1/17/18 Beta 0.3 Added SKIP TRACK option requested by @jamie-bekyarovich
1/16/18 Beta 0.2 Improved look and feel, reduced and simplified steps
Musicoin Player Version Beta 0.2

N E W I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Just replace the default track information with your own

In Track Entry: [“0x748bd8be7f6c3978b071a8d9e82be9836fee3a5b”, “Confused (Chapter 2)”, 1, 59]

• 0x748bd8be7f6c3978b071a8d9e82be9836fee3a5b is the track Address
  • “Confused (Chapter 2)” is the track Title
  • 1 is the number of Minutes
  • 59 is the number of Seconds

2. At the bottom of the track list, enter the date you last updated the list

In Update Entry: whenYouUpdated =“1/15/2018”;

• to whenYouUpdated =“1/16/2018”;
  • 1 is the Month
  • 15 was the Day (changed to 16)
  • 2018 is the Year

Notes About:…

PLAYLIST LENGTH: is calculated for you, so just copy & paste 1 default track for each additional track you want in your playlist, then replace the info (as shown in STEP 1). But DO NOT copy and paste the Last Entry.

THE LAST ENTRY IS DIFFERENT: Most entries end with ], (bracket AND comma) but the Last one ends with: ] (NO comma). So it WON’T WORK if there’s 1. a comma after the Last Entry or 2. no comma after each previous entry

TRACK LENGTH: Find the minutes and seconds while playing ON the $MUSICOIN site. Since there’s currently a delay loading tracks, you can increase the Seconds value 5 to 10 seconds to make sure it plays the end of each track. IT’S OKAY to raise Seconds above 60. Each Track has 4 values (see STEP 1). The 4th value is the Seconds value.

SOURCE CODE: Get the newest version at http://www.rapoet.com/mcoinplayer, Right-Click on the page, Select View Source, Copy, and Paste to a new HTML file (Paste in a text file and save it as “SomeCoolPlayerName.html”). Use as a webpage, embedded iframe, or blog (wordpress, etc.) insert.

P. S. If you find this embeddable player useful, leave a tip for Self Suffice. PEACE!

last edited by KHAiiM
Ambassadors

@jamie-bekyarovich yep confirmed! Thanks star!

Ambassadors

@jamie-bekyarovich Great Idea… DONE! Introducing Embedded Musicoin Playlist BETA 0.3 !

Keep in mind there’s a certain amount of time each track takes to load, AND a certain required time after the last track begins that users MUST wait, so… don’t hammer the button repeatedly LOL! I recommend only pressing it AFTER each track you want to skip has either started to load, or is already playing

Send us a link to the page you embed it on, (here’s my example), and…

Add your profile link in the signature here so we can hear your music

PEACE!

last edited by KHAiiM
Ambassadors

@khaiim This is realy great!!! You are the man!! Gonna loop your songs now! You are an inspiration! Love your enthusiasm!

Wow this is great dude! Thanks for sharing!

Ambassadors

@khaiim I just watched your interview on YouTube. Oh boy, now I’m REALLY stoked about musicoin!!!

Was so good to get some updates on progress.

I’m already seeing people using your playlist code too. Awesome!!

Ambassadors

Thank you @Soundphaser @Shamino @juxta @lorenzo-pistolesi-0 @jamie-bekyarovich !
Check the new version. It includes a SHUFFLE mode now.

I try to add a new artist each day, so @Soundphaser @Marcus-LeBlanc are on their already. Today let’s give a big welcome to @juxta on the BETA tracklist!

Ambassadors

Thanks YOU @khaiim ! I have to keep up to the updates also! I’m still on version 2 🙂 . But will for sure include more artists when I update to the new version. I will kepp everyone posted here!

Ambassadors

@khaiim oooh. That was a nice surprise! Thanks for the add. Going to check the playlist now!

Thanks @KHAiiM … appreciate that. Where can I download this?

@khaiim You Rock Dude! Thanks Again.
One more thing… On my Windows machine whenever i visit my website it automatically starts playing the music, however on my mac machine and iPhone it does not. I was wondering if there is an autoplay on/off switch somewhere in the code or if this is just a glitch in my browser/ possible OS issue?

This is really cool, Thanks again man!
I have the player on my homepage! www.jamiebekmusic.com
Music Coin Profile = https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x5f7f825382684e41cdb98b52c2b6e7fbede5e321

Ambassadors

Hey @juxta and @jamie-bekyarovich glad you found this thread post, all updates will be here from now on because the admins are deleting the original one to avoid confusion and keep everything clean.

Ambassadors

@juxta And you’re VERY Welcome siblin!

Ambassadors

@marcus-leblanc My pleasure siblin!

As for the newest version, I’ll continue updating the instructions are at the top of this thread…

“SOURCE CODE: Get the newest version at http://www.rapoet.com/mcoinplayer, Right-Click on the page, Select View Source, Copy, and Paste to a new HTML file (Paste in a text file and save it as “SomeCoolPlayerName.html”). Use as a webpage, embedded iframe, or blog (wordpress, etc.) insert.”

I should probably post instructions right on the player page right? I guess everyone doesn’t come on the forum like we do LOL! Maybe that will be part of tomorrow’s update 🙂

Ambassadors

@jamie-bekyarovich “You Rock Dude! Thanks Again.
One more thing… On my Windows machine whenever i visit my website it automatically starts playing the music, however on my mac machine and iPhone it does not. I was wondering if there is an autoplay on/off switch somewhere in the code or if this is just a glitch in my browser/ possible OS issue?”

Yes, siblin I know it’s kind of annoying. The good news is it’s NOT related to MUSICOIN at ALL. The bad news is it still effects us. Windows machines allow autoplay, but iphones DO NOT. Actually some androids ALSO prevent autoplay.

1. In terms of the code, the value is “&preview=false” which enables autoplay
    preview=true would DISABLE autoplay.

2. What I do if I’m programming a music website is…

• I have some PHP code detect if it’s a windows or iphone, etc.
  • If it’s not Windows I have the PHP insert a message to the viewer to “CLICK PLAY” or somethin’ like that.

The other thing I don’t like about it is… then they have to press play EVERY TIME a new track pops up in the playlist… it’s so ridiculous. And kind of defeats the purpose of a playlist

The good thing is the DJ mix feature that Deadly Buda mentioned allows many tracks to be included in 1 LONG track, so… once they press play that first time, the whole mix will continue. I just wish companies like apple, would let users decide for themselves if they want autoplay LOL!

last edited by KHAiiM
Ambassadors

By the way @jamie-bekyarovich I’m lovin that Bossa Babe track! Don’t be surprised if it’s on the playlist tomorrow 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.