Vote for artist of the week- [WEEK 9]!
administrators

** Vote for artist of the week** [WEEK 9]

Future polls will be created every Sunday 9pm UTC.
Support an artist that you like with your vote.

Click on your choice, then hit “VOTE” to register.

Check artists here
Eduardo Tió
P Blasio
Nicky Havey
Flower House
Jon Magnusson

Always hard to vote for just one…

But this week’s goes to Eduardo Tio - great melodies, voice and I really like the guitar sound and playing.

cheers

These artist’s are awesome! How does one gain a chance to be considered artist of the week?

Ambassadors

All artist are suuuuuper great! But I just have to vote for my man @Jon-Magnusson he deserves it, great guy and great music!

@zeljko-stanojkovski it has to be @JonMagnusson He’s just a great musician, friend and songwriter! His EP is very good listening too.
Thanks
Darren

I’m so honoured just to be nominated for such a position! 🙂

Good luck @jon-magnusson Sorry Nick tough competition this week otherwise it’d be you.

last edited by GJART

@gjart No need to apologise! It was a very nice surprise to even be considered with the amount of better talent that’s out there! Good luck to everyone in this week’s poll - musicoin ftw!

Voted for you @Jon-Magnusson , Close one with @Nicky-Havey-0 , and I know Flower House as well. Good luck guys!

Eduardo Tió, Flower House, Jon Magnusson are the best this week. How to choose?

Mister Havey has my vote. Well done to all considered though!

Ambassadors

Flower House has my vote… Of course it’s all a matter of personal taste, all nominated artists sound fantastic imo… 😉 Just couldn’t get ‘Looking For Some Love’ from Flower House out of my head and that’s a great sign in ‘my world’… Great selection admins! And good luck nominees!! Cheers! Mar T.

last edited by Mar T
Ambassadors

@nicky-havey-0 yo man what do you mean better talent? You are awesome! haha

Hi all,

Almost forgot to vote this week but glad I checked in as I would have missed Jon being on the list. All great talent as usual but i have to give Jon my vote, not only for his music but his support of new artists, his Twitter work and his support of musicoin. Feel bad not voting for everyone though.

Ambassadors

Hi Musicoin Family!!! We would love to invite everyone to join us LIVE on Sundays on Musicoin TV (YouTube) for MC Plays, Musicoin’s 1st Online Show highlighting this amazing platform, artist and listeners. One of our favorite segments is the Artist of the Week Debate, where the charismatic hosts play snippets of the tracks, do commentary and fun discussions about the music and pick their vote. We will be announcing the Winners for both contest LIVE on the show. Everyone participating in the Artist/Song of the Week Contest (listeners who are voting and of course the artists) please be sure to tune in for special announcements, great music, Musicoin participation TIPs and more!!! We love the interaction on the LIVE chat, and want to connect with you all. Please help us continue to expand and share the love for Musicoin on MC Plays 🙂

MC Plays is LIVE on YouTube Sundays 2pm EST, 7pm UTC, 11am PST. AND don’t forget to catch the HIGHLIGHT Videos during the Week too!!!

Please check out last week’s Artist of the Week Debate Highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_lHzby0a-E&index=14&list=PLNXoMC61xfN8AKpzkVCdJg_fuNSwc388D

Hope to see you all there 🙂

last edited by Elena Mendez
Ambassadors

Jon, I am so sorry, it hurts me no being able to vote for 2 artists this week, so my vote went to Flower House!

@soundphaser I’m honoured to be considered for this and amazed by all the support. Thanks buddy!

@newen-x Haha thanks man - I just think there’s better talent out there but I’m grateful for being on the list for musicoin artist of the week 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.