Tracks sometimes skipping to the end before playing the entire song

Hey, cool forum! I brought up this issue several times but thought I'd post it here so that I don't have to bring it up again.

As the title says, sometimes I've noticed that the tracks (especially in playlists) will randomly skip to the end before the whole track is played. I've tried recreating the problem in a lot of different ways but it seems more or less random on my end. Most of my tracks are very long (15+ mins) -- not sure if that has anything to do with it, though.

I've noticed that the problem has gotten significantly less frequent since a few months ago when I first reported it, so if you've been making tweaks, thanks for that. But it's kind of a big issue for me because I want to feel confident that the listener is actually hearing everything properly when I share it with them online.

Met the same issue on mobile web app.

@ryan-tanaka Please share some of your tracks. We will try to find & resolve the issue.

@infinity https://musicoin.org/artist/0x2b3c71d68f8e9f83f2b51e446e8acecf10312935

Here's my profile but like I said, it seems to happen more or less at random so I can't get any more specific than that.

@ryan-tanaka Thanks for sharing. We will look into this issue.

Has there been any work done on this issue? The tracks still skip occasionally and it really makes it difficult to send links to people knowing that it's not reliable.

On playlists you have to manually put in the track length, since there is no player api yet. So if you put in the wrong length or there is a lag, the playlist will load the next song.

How would you "manually put in the length"? I'm experiencing the same problem, the songs in the player cutting short. Does it have something to do with me playing the songs in the background while I'm working in other browser tabs -in other words not fully active on the site?
Here's me. https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x5710bd3597630046fe4eba7b1ce87fe45c1cee4a

administrators

@cheddr Changes are done on the site frequently and some technical difficulties may be experienced. Please have a patience ☺

A little longer everyone.... 😄

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.