Playlists ! The most important part of any music website is still missing ?

You gotta look at it like the video game world, they keep games in Beta for a long time while the players are testing it and even after it's out of Beta and has a full release there's all kinds of glitches and problems that they have to release patches for. Even if the team communicated regularly it would be to say the same thing, so they'd be repeating themselves over and over and people would still complain regardless.

And than there's probably features this site will have that others don't and they don't wanna talk about their ideas before the roll-out. People just have to be patient and focus on their marketing for all of their platforms and not just focus on the one. The musicoin shelves are already stocked with music, people can come here and hit the play button, that much is working, the MC's are there, the wallet's working, the twitter embed player's working, the basics are there for people to utilize musicoin in a way that still works out for everybody.

Just be patient, if you have a website create a link based playlist, if you know how to embed like moonbow embed your tracks like that in playlist form on your site. FB, do it in text. Twitter, tweet out a link to the FB list or your website. The website's here, it's our job to market, a little work around here and there isn't really a big issue.

The point is, there is absolutely no communication from the dev team. It’s not about being patient as you say. I can be patient, I am. All I’m saying is that a monthly update from the dev would let us know what they have understand from us (people using it, musicians, listeners, miners) and what is the plan for the next months/years/decade ! Just for you to understand there is no business plan... that should trigger some « no go » from miners. This eco system is fragile and like I said. Just a simple update from time to time should be enough. I’m still mining and will be at least till late 2018 but if nothing happens me and other miners will stop and then there will be no more musicoin...

I'll let the article explain it, with every investment comes your own business decisions.

Electricity costs could make your mining unprofitable: For most mining computers, a cost of 14 cents/kilowatt hour is the most you want to pay for your mining hobby. Above 14 cents, mining currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, or Feathercoin will not be worth the investment. Similarly, if you invest more than a several hundred dollars in mining hardware, at a rate of two dollars profit per day (and assuming there is no leap in coin value), it could take two years for you to pay off your hardware investment.

Is It Worth It to Mine Cryptocoins?
As a hobby venture, yes, cryptocoin mining can generate a small income of perhaps a dollar or two per day. In particular, the digital currencies mentioned above are very accessible for regular people to mine, and a person can recoup $1000 in hardware costs in about 18-24 months.

As a second income, no, cryptocoin mining is not a reliable way to make substantial money for most people. The profit from mining cryptocoins only becomes significant when someone is willing to invest $3000-$5000 in up-front hardware costs, at which time you could potentially earn $50 per day or more.

Set Reasonable Expectations
If your objective is to earn substantial money as a second income, then you are better off purchasing cryptocoins with cash instead of mining them, and then tucking them away in the hopes that they will jump in value like gold or silver bullion. If your objective is to make a few digital bucks and spend them somehow, then you just might have a slow way to do that with mining.

Smart miners need to keep electricity costs to under $0.11 per kilowatt-hour; mining with 4 GPU video cards can net you around $8.00 to $10.00 per day (depending upon the cryptocurrency you choose), or around $250-$300 per month.

The two catches are 1) the up-front investment in purchasing 4 ASIC processors or 4 AMD Radeon graphic processing units, and 2) the market value of cryptocoins.

Now, there is a small chance that your chosen digital currency will jump in value alongside Bitcoin at some point. Then, possibly, you could find yourself sitting on thousands of dollars in cryptocoins. The emphasis here is on 'small chance', with small meaning 'slightly better than winning the lottery'.

If you do decide to try cryptocoin mining, definitely do so as a hobby with a very small income return. Think of it as 'gathering gold dust' instead of collecting actual gold nuggets. And always, always, do your research to avoid a scam currency.

@hydro-hellsing You keep talking unrelated things and distracting communication on the whole other side! you аre on every topic and u mixing up everything. What is your problem? Why do you think you are called to give your opinion on every topic? Go doing some things in which you are much better... I think your intentions are not good

U want to teach someone what is mining? R u normal? 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

@данило-јоковић 1. How is my posting about mining unrelated to his post about people mining musicoin.

2. You obviously don't know what a Troll is.

3. Anybody can comment on every topic if they want too, this is a community forum, and I haven't mixed up anything.

4.Every person on musicoin doesn't know what mining is nor are they supposed to, normal people don't even know what crypto mining is and in some places it's not even legal.

5. Aren't you that sensitive little girl that got mad at my Alexa joke in a different thread and sent me a message harassing me and calling me an idiot? That's what a Troll is, your it.

@hydro-hellsing I'm just telling you what others think. They're just too kind to tell you. Nobody says you do not have to give your opinion, but you're exaggerating. On every possible page there is a Hydro.

@hydro-hellsing How long have you actually been a Musicoin member ? It says you only joined the forum 8 days ago. While I thank you for your comments you do seem to be trying to deflect from the original questions. Why shouldn't I have bought Musicoins ?? I see it as a good long term investment regardless of my opinions of the website ? I have been posting my music online for a long time so I know where and how to promote my music and for your information you get NO royalties from Soundcloud , in fact you have to pay them for the privilege £9 month for premium membership. You shouldn't presume that everyone has jumped on board musicoins just because they pay decent royalties because that's not the only reason people are signing up. In fact the whole cryptocurrency tie in can also put people off who don't understand it so thats not the big draw you think it is. I really don't need any social media marketing tips thanks I , like a lot of others , just want to see some progress updates from time to time and I also want to see some gradual website development as there really is no excuse , whatever you may feel you have to come up with to try and deflect us from the valid points we are making in this forum. After all that's the whole idea of a forum isn't it ..? So the admin and devs can interact with the community.

Hey didnt read all the stuff, but maybe all calm down again? 🙂 Peace?
Look guys this is rapoerts code. you can use it on your page... just adapt it to your tracks
<html>
<head>
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
// musicoin embedded playlist BETA 0.7 coded by @rapoet

var trackList=[

["0x5377cc429ef1b5ef30fcb54c5d8affe891d1535d", "Funk---------║ Brag – Kahsay", 3, 12],
["0x22acf74df6c419bda75ad18ff80175f261b4ccfb", "Electronica-║ Slavery – Fiction: The Antipop", 3, 12],
["0x5f3538c2473759d5b20bf6eb5df1b018410db9ea", "Electronica-║ In Touch With The Dead by THESPEAKERBREAKER", 4, 13],
["0x2fce4c3016c0654b94c9cc0f8ab798a57789faf1", "Rock---------║ Mona Lisa - Juxta", 3, 41],
["0x01ebf1393094b36a03b2cc140de5e2aa837e9f83", "Songwriter--║ Ode to a Friend (TC Newman Remix) by Jon Magnusson", 3, 53],
["0xcd6e13648835d094043c13962a06a3a4a7d94ecd", "Electronic---║ Binary Being by T. C. Newman", 3, 33],
["0x3bf00d390aa5736b804b6c7bf42d8ddbc088b4e0", "Electronica-║ Obedub (Edit) by Spaceschneider", 3, 21],
["0x7980abb5b25e6c8c666bb8f8b11ff6f83a0b5140", "Electronica-║ Un día de aburrimiento by Walter Fini", 4, 11],
["0xd6259f20e873d69aa369072e2f73a61f58a864d7", "Metal---------║ Path Of The Death by Omega Kane", 4, 27],
["0x2514266a588290115852a7db76bbc1ce32fb91be", "Electronic---║ Forget by DNPQ", 2, 57],
["0x478f9f9a92ee5490a6a9df93037f996e333a89e2", "Electronic---║ In Absentia Lucis Tenebrae Vincunt (Unmastered) by Taphophilia",4, 23],
["0xf08a96db7c4b47de18392235a0104bc1820b70bc", "Electronic---║ Symbyotic Frequencies - Featuring Musicar by Clubfungus",6, 28],
["0xb969b74040b3ee1eadbf6be8581ea787d0874168", "Dance/Trap║ Dance! (feat. Kristin) - Raven",4, 27],
["0xb969b74040b3ee1eadbf6be8581ea787d0874168", "HipHop/Trap║ What Do Knees Do? by Hydro Hellsing",5, 23],
["0x8b659774303f2a2ffa44da7ad09b4e9c0898dc74", "Electronic---║ Sunday Thinker - Sam Prock", 1, 45],
["0x6570d398c5e524d92a93e080df332922f9808e5a", "Electronica--║ Wiedaeinmal – MJ Moonbow",2, 19],
["0x748bd8be7f6c3978b071a8d9e82be9836fee3a5b", "<b>Tip the Developer:</b><br>Confused (Chapter 2)", 1, 59]
]; whenYouUpdated ="11.03.2018";
var skipd; thePlayList=""; secs=""; shufl=""; playD=""; stoP=""; preStop=""; mins=0; topCount=0; randUm=0;

function loadTracks()
{topCount = trackList.length-1; thePlayList +='<b>$MUSICOIN Top '+trackList.length+' </b> Updated '+whenYouUpdated+'<ol>';
for (i=0; i<trackList.length; i++){if(trackList[i][3]<10){secs="0";}
thePlayList += '<li> <a href="https://musicoin.org/track/'+trackList[i][0]+'">'+trackList[i][1]+'</a> '+trackList[i][2]+':'+secs+trackList[i][3]+'</li>'; secs="";}
preStop="false"; document.getElementById("trackLinks").innerHTML=thePlayList; nextHit();}

function nextHit(){if(shufl=="is on"){ranDum();} topCount++; if(topCount==trackList.length){topCount=0;}
document.getElementById("playcoins").innerHTML='<iframe width="100%" src="https://musicoin.org/embedded-player/'+trackList[topCount][0]+'?embedded=true&autoQueue=true&preview='+preStop+'" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>';
playD='loading track '+(topCount+1); if(preStop=="true"){playD=(topCount+1)+' stopped';} document.getElementById("trackPlayed").innerHTML=playD;
mins=trackList[topCount][2]*60000+trackList[topCount][3]*1000; skipd=setTimeout(function(){nextHit();}, mins);}

function ranDum(){var wheN=new Date(); randUm=wheN.getMilliseconds()%trackList.length;
if(topCount-1==randUm){topCount=randUm+(trackList.length/2); if(topCount>=trackList.length){topCount=topCount-trackList.length;}} else{topCount=randUm;}}

function shufIt(){clearTimeout(skipd); if(shufl=="is on"){shufl="";} else{shufl="is on";}
document.getElementById("buttons").innerHTML=' SHUFFLE '+shufl; nextHit();}
function skipIt(){clearTimeout(skipd); nextHit();}
function stopIt(){clearTimeout(skipd); if(stoP=="PLAY|>"){stoP="STOP[]"; preStop="false";}
else{stoP="PLAY|>"; preStop="true";} document.getElementById("bustop").innerHTML=stoP; nextHit();}
</SCRIPT>

<style type="text/css">
body {background-color:#000000; color: #FFFFFF; font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;}
a:link {color:#0492C5; text-decoration: none;}
a:visited {color:#0492C5; text-decoration: none;}
a:hover {color:#E9C20B; text-decoration: none;}
.dontBreak{float:left; text-align:left;}
</style>

</head>
<body onload="loadTracks();">

Rapoets musicoin playlist <font color="ff0000">BETA 0.7 (takes a minute to load)</font>
<br><br><div id="playcoins" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;"> . </div>
<div class="dontBreak" id="buttons0" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;">## <a href="#" onclick="shufIt();"></div>
<div class="dontBreak" id="buttons" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;"> SHUFFLE </div>
<div class="dontBreak" id="button1" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;">
</a>##<a href="#" onclick="skipIt();">SKIP|>|></a> ##<a href="#" onclick="stopIt();"></div>
<div class="dontBreak" id="bustop" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;">STOP[]</div></a> ##

<div id="trackLinks" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;">Check these artists!</div></ol>
<div id="trackPlayed" style="padding: 0px; overflow-y:visible; border:0px;">Check these artists!</div>

If you like this playlist, leave a tip for the DJ,
<a href="https://musicoin.org/artist/0x2bc6a3a65edca036b12970e2eb4f705e04f4600c">
MJ Moonbow</a>.<br>
If you use this embeddable player, leave a tip for the developer
<a href="https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x2b24c7244c509f2ddfb32597c6d820fc2449d213">
@RapOet</a> on $Musicoin.
PEACE!

</body>
</html>

@daveyhub Well first, let me say that membership length has nothing to do with anything. Also, I don't know where you got your information from about being a soundcloud premium member but your mistaken, all my tracks are monetized and I'm not a premium member.

I haven't deflected from the original question, the original answer, that admin themselves have posted, is that the developers are busy trying to get things done as well as their full time jobs, as well as tend to their family life most likely.

If you want updates follow @Musicoins on Twitter and wherever else they have accounts, when the site was down for an upgrade they informed people via twitter.

Like I said, this is an investment, and we're responsible for our own decisions, if you bought extra musicoins this early in the build it was a business decision on your part that you can't blame admin for regardless of their speed on update information, there's articles online that instruct you on the risk of doing that while a crypto currency, or any investment for that matter, is being built upon.

I've been doing music now for 16 years I'm 31 years old, been on music forums for over a decade, I know what I'm talking about. And about soundcloud, here's a screenshot, again, I'm not a premium member.

To the right are the $ that show the tracks are being monetized. At the top next to upload it says try pro, there's 2 services, pro and pro unlimited, it's telling me to try pro because I have a regular free account. I clicked the button to be considered for monetization, it said it would email me if approved, I was approved, voila, tracks monetized.

0_1520966970948_Soundcloud Monetized.jpg

0_1520967221020_Soundcloud Try Pro.jpg

@данило-јоковић And I understand collective thought, I appreciate the honesty but it's not really honesty, it's annoyance, people wanna complain about the speed of the dev team, I defend the work they 're doing, so people pile on me.

As far as being on every page, again collective thought and annoyance, if I know something I help out, if there's a conversation concerning features I get involved like we all should, if I know the admin has to answer a question like verification issues, I say admin will get to them.

And it turns out the specific post I'm thinking of he didn't have enough social media links plus only one track on his page as well as very low musical activity in the past 2 years, those are verification issues that only admin could clarify and when people complain about how long it takes to be verified it takes 5 seconds out of my day to say this is a site full of artists, admin will get to you soon. Being helpful like that is my Modus Operandi, was raised like that from working at my grade school with my mom, class/school functions and what not lol.

I don't mind people being annoyed by it I'm gonna do it anyway LOL be my guest and get mad.

last edited by Hydro Hellsing

@hydro-hellsing I think your getting confused with my reply ?? I stated that I am a Soundcloud premium member and I pay £9 for the privilege. I was unaware you could monetise your tracks on soundcloud so I thank you for that info , Ive not really been on it as ive been dedicating my online time to Musicoins. At no point have I "blamed " anybody for purchasing my own musicoins ?? Don't know where you got that from pal ... There has been no admin response on this post either on on any other posts I have previously made in the forum otherwise I wouldn't have created this post in the first place would I.
I have noticed in this thread it got a bit personal between yourself and another member which I don't condone really and it detracts from the original theme of the post. My point about you only being a member for 8/9 days is that your still fresh on the site and it's prob still looks quite appealing to you but for us members who signed up over 3 months we are now starting to get frustrated at the lack of info or improvements , I can totally understand these things take time and I agree with Breez comments that the website is THE shopwindow and every now and then you have to refresh the window display ! Don't take these comments personally as they are my opinions on the site and not as you as a person.

last edited by DaveyHub

@mjmoonbow-aka-tinman Hey Mr Tinman thanks for posting that code but I don't have my own website anymore so that's not really any use to me. It kind of backs up what I said about members going out of their way to build there own code to create playlists for their own sites which is great but it kind of makes me think if you guys can do it , I know your not the only one , then it should be bread and butter for the Dev team to make their own and get it up on the bloody site. Just so it can shut up all us moaning twats .... ha ha ... 🙂

last edited by DaveyHub

@daveyhub No I understand, but that's what I was saying earlier, I've been through all of this before, fresh to this site but was at other sites from the beginning, I know how this whole thing goes, I don't take things personally, I just don't take too much shit from people these days lol.

But I've also owned an online retail business before, I know about all that as well, and you have to consider your music pages as your business, your the CEO of your page, you wouldn't ignore all of your businesses to focus on the brand new one, months old as it is, just because it seems like it could be the most profitable in the future, that would be a bad business decision.

You would dedicate your time and money to all of them, not even equally, if this is the new one you dedicate a fraction compared to what you dedicate to the others, that's all I'm saying. Treat music like a business, your the CEO, your the decision maker.

We can all learn a lot from each other, don't be too annoyed with me to ignore what I'm trying to say lol.

@hydro-hellsing Making music isn't a business for me it's just something I do in my spare time. I'm not bothered about getting paid as i've got a day job for that. So getting royalties whatever or however much they are is just a bonus really. I joined musicoins as I initially liked the look of the site and it helped to introduce me to the world of crypto currency. Like I said before I have been posting music online for a few years now and I do know what to do that works best for me. I understand everybody has varying views when it comes to music marketing and promotion and I have learnt that at the end of the day no way is ever gonna be the right way. I don't want to go on about it as this post is about Playlists on Musicoins and lack of communication from the admin / Devs.

@Hydro-Hellsing you are way off on that one. I’m a miner myself, so I know what I’m talking about. And there is no miner who wants to make money right on the spot, if we do what we do it’s because we believe in the technology but also because we want it to REALLY pay off one Day.

You say you try to defend the dev because they are working on the website (which I believe they do), but they could just from time to time gives update. It’s not about defending, it’s about communication...

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.