Do not send funds to Cryptopia right now.

Musicians,

For the last two weeks, Cryptopia has been having issues with many of the wallets they support. Unfortunately, this list also includes Musicoin’s. This is resulting in deposit/withdrawal delays or “missing” funds.

Although we have already reached out them, the issue is not yet resolved.

In the meantime, please be patient, and understand that we are aware of this outstanding issue, and share in your frustration.

Bittrex wallets are fully functional at this time.

It worked for me last nite. Took some time, but when i woke up coins were in my Cryptopia MUSIC wallet. Just a heads up…

Transfers from Bittrex to Cryptopia are working. I just tranfered some coins and they are on my cryptopia wallet. Transfers from the website did not get through.

am i the only one who didnt receive any i sent 2 days ago 200 musicoin but i didnt get anything untill now I WANT MY 200 MUSICOIN 😞

@stonedminergz I’ve not had any problems recently - sorry probably not what you wanted to hear. Try tracking down the transaction using this, if you haven’t already, then you can raise a ticket with Crypto support. https://explorer.musicoin.org

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.