Hey there dear Musicoin users :)

Im Shakazula and i want to say Hello to all you Musicoin users, and tell you a little bit about myself πŸ™‚

0_1515751115344_20170504_184641.jpg
Im a self taught musician, and I fell in love with music production about 2 years ago when i first got my hands on, Native instruments Maschine πŸ™‚ . Before that i just loved jamming on my bass guitar along side my favourite tunes, ranging all the way from Rock, Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Electronic music.

I first saw finger drummng around 2012, and i wanted to learn it ever since, when i got in touch with Maschine for the first time i knew i wanted to master this craft first πŸ˜„ Heres a video of me Finger drumming πŸ™‚

<iframe width=β€œ560” height=β€œ315” src=β€œhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/9iJroTv3FSs” frameborder=β€œ0” allow=β€œautoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

After i learnt how to finger drum i started making Hip Hop tracks and beats, and also some Electronic music. I really enjoy making Old school Hip Hop type tracks, with a Soulful / Positive Vibe , and whe it comes to electronic music i like creating Deep House / Techno tracks, and also some Funky House πŸ™‚

So if you like Hip Hop and Electronic music, drop by My musicoin profile and have a listen πŸ™‚

Peace and Love , Shaka πŸ˜‰

@kaj-tna said in Hey there dear Musicoin users πŸ™‚:

My musicoin profile

Welcome! Spinning your tracks now πŸ™‚

@gjart Thank you πŸ™‚ Much appriciated, i hope youll enjoy in the Vibes πŸ˜‰

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.