vANdERlAMP says hello...

hey there… i´m johannes from vienna (a) aka vANdERlAMP and just wanted to say hello… i´m mostly into downtempo, trip-hop and electronics and try to include cello, guitar and fieldrecordings into my work from time to time… you can find my stuff here: https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x172a1dcbf3272bbb321a42003f6de245b872993d

feedback is very welcome… i´ll continue to stream your tracks and now with the site being way more stable and quicker it´s even more pleasure to do so… keep up the great work and let´s support each other here… cheerio…

Hello vANdERlAMP welcome.

@vander-lamp Love your stuff, but you know that already! 🙂 Keep up the great work.

@9-wes thanx wes… nice to meet you… 🙂 just started playing your tracks… groovy… 🙂 oh yeah…

@neon-insect can return the compliment… thanx nils… 🙂

@viking-trance hey viking… nice to meet you… 🙂 hope you liked what you heard… 🙂 will spin your tracks after 9wes´s ones…

@biondög hey zac… nice to meet you… 🙂 heading over to spin some of your tracks now. .

Ambassadors

@vANdER-lAMP I’m loving your work, congrats!

@soundphaser thanx… 🙂 that´s nice to hear… just checking out yours… lovely pianoline on it keeps coming…

Ambassadors

@vander-lamp Thanks!! I’ve hit the Play all button on your profile and your tracks keep surprising me! And the Cello … just lovely!

@soundphaser thanx so much… 🙂 can return the complement… really enjoying your tracks man… 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.