~~1000~~ NOW 5000 Musicoin currently worth over $100 Remix Competition DjDarkStorm - Storm Of The Mighty (Ends 31st Mar 2018)

Hi guys I am new to producing apart from a little go back in 2003/4 so I have decided that my new group of tracks that fit into my storm category would be good for others to remix and add there magic touch to as I am still new at making music and they could do with some better mix’s.

So I have decided to run a 1000 5000 Musicoin Remix Comp for my main tune Storm of The Mighty I am happy with any kind of remix from any style we currently have a Liquid Drum n Bass remix in the works and I am looking for more people to get involved.

I am not very good at being social and have been trying to think of the best voting system and coming here to our Musicoin forum and joining in on the vote has made me think that this would be the fairest way to vote right here on the forum.

So the prizes are as follows the winner will not only get 1000 Now it’s 5000 Musicoin but will get %85 of royalties from every play on Musicoin. All other entries will get a fair 50/50 share of every royalty play from Musicoin so all we have to decide on now is if the artist would like the track on there profile or mine as long as they stick to the guidelines I am happy with any choice but would like your input.

Entries have to get to me by the 31st March 2018 and then we can launch them for vote the following week all going well.

So please come and get involved I would love to hear your take on the track whether it be on a guitar, a harmonica or a full on rock or hardstyle remix everyone is welcome to get involved and my hope is that will spread some more awareness for Musicoin.

Please contact me on here or Twitter https://twitter.com/4gottonOne so I can get the samples to you to work your magic on.

And if anyone can help with some cool designs to share the comp on social media that would be great I have tried to make a flyer but its not as good as I would like but will keep trying.

Ok here is the track link if you have not heard it before https://musicoin.org/nav/track/0x3b492ce436ffffdd4764e6f0b32caa33ede841a1

And I hope to hear from you soon if you would like to get involved I also hope I have not broken any rules and if so please let me know so I can correct them.

Thanks guys and have a great week,
DjDarkStorm

last edited by DeeJay DarkStorm

As far as the sharing everybody can have their remix on their profile and set it up to distribute to yours and their wallets at the percentage you tell them.

Yes was thinking the same that way we can all have more exposure and get our royalties fairly.

Check out ‘Goin Cray’ #VERIFIED #ARTIST @RidahMovement feat @indica314 $MUSIC #blockchain #musicoin to the moon 🚀 https://goo.gl/MfAJ5F via @musicoins ✔ #CryptoRap #musicoinstorm ☈ #1000Network #1kNetwork #indiehiphop #cryptocurrency

Looks like we have a few more new entries come and have a go you know you want to 🙂

@wesley-amsterdam-0 Cool some links coming your way my friend thanks and good luck 🙂

Just a reminder theirs a week left for this comp so if you haven’t already got involved contact me asap for the stems and to everyone else who has entered good luck I hope your remix is coming along nicely don’t forget to get them to my by the 31st March.

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s remix’s please get them to me by tomorrow night so I can get the voting setup asap thanks all wishing you a very happy Easter Weekend.

Just a heads up last day today good luck everyone 🙂

Hey all due to some tech probs one of our remixers was having we have decided to add an extra week to this contest it will now run untill April the 7th So if you have not got involved yet as only just seen this competition get in touch and I will send you the stems if you think you have time this week to give it a good go 🙂

The extratime is nearly over so any last minute entries please get to me by the end of the 7th of April so I can get them all ready for the voting cheers and have a great weekend 😄

Good stuff Darkstorm! How long will voting be open for and when will it run? Will it be a vote in musicoin forum?

I will put it up for a week thinking of a 9pm gmt deadline after the weeks past and I will not be voting to keep it fair really hoping for some last minute submissions we have 3 so far all very very different so this will be interesting I cant wait to start the voting but it will have to start around the 11th as my birthday is beginning of week 😄
So having a tiny bit of time off b4 I start the votes good luck everyone really happy with what we have so far cant wait for everyone to come and listen.

Also yes will be here on the forum to keep it as fair as possible.

Very last day to get your entries to me guys can’t do another extension so please get in touch if you have done a stealthy remix hehe Cheers everyone and have a great weekend the voting will start on Wednesday the 11th April all being well.

Ambassadors

@deejay-darkstorm its the first remix i ever did and a had good time thank you 🙂 🙂

@asterios-papastamatakis I wouldn’t of known that bro wicked remix love what you done with it so much variety from everyone can’t wait to get the voting live so everyone can listen to all the different styles on this one cheers @Asterios-Papastamatakis for getting involved and adding your own flavour best of luck in the votes and thanks again hope this helps start off some more cool remix’s for you in the future 🙂

Looks like your connection to Musicoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.