Do you tell your musician friends about MUSICoin.org?

I do, I'm trying to get my friends on it cuz I'm excited about it. It reminds me a bit of early myspace but with this added $MUSIC incentive to be on it and listen to new music.
But I've found people who aren't into crypto think it's a cult or a fad or some bit of trickery and it's better to just be on Soundcloud or Spotify or Bandcamp.
Anyone here tried to convince people to join (assuming people are competent musicians)? Did they join?

Btw latest track from Coach Hop:
https://musicoin.org/nav/track/0x8307dcafba3a877b3d9259c0516fb5d71a2a95d7

last edited by Coach Hop

@charlie-laurence i just had a talk with someone who said "it's not going to work out". He couldn't even be convinced to give it a try, even though I told him, that I know someone who transferred a couple of 100 bucks earned throgh $MUSIC to the bank account lately. More than some of us will ever earn on spotify.

But yeah..let them stick with spotify and bandcamp or...even soundcloud. and in a few years, they'll follow, when you get only 0.0002 coins per listen. and then it's too late to take advantage of it.

last edited by Neon Insect

It's an especially tough sell to someone who knows nothing about crypto. But it seems like a good idea for a musician to join, what have they got to lose?

Looks like your connection to $MUSIC Forum ("Let's Rock") was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.